Would these games...
I was wondering would these games run good on my comp.
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Tales of Abyss

All are pal versions.
I dont own them yet, so i was wondering how good they will run on the emulator and my comp because my ps2 is broken.

Spec.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 @ 3.1 Ghz
Winfast 8600 Gts
2Gb Buffalo 800 mhz
Windows xp 32 bit.

And if they will work, so please tell me also the best plugins and setting for them.

Thanks Smile

And Off Topic.
What would be a better upgrade for me. The Gpu or the Cpu.

Sponsored links

I think it will run good...I dont know if Kingdom Hearts II is playable..but check the compability list
Probably the GPU but it's fine....if Im wrong..someone correct me please..
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
Serpent: Quickest way to know the answer to your question rather than waiting for replies, would be to test the games yourself.
Old habits die hard - System Shock
(04-17-2009, 08:45 PM)icemann Wrote: Serpent: Quickest way to know the answer to your question rather than waiting for replies, would be to test the games yourself.

as i said allready, i dont own the games yet, and thats why im asking how good they would work.

If they Work good i buy them, if not, then i dont buy them. Smile
Have you checked the Compability list=??
Playing with PCSX2:
nothing now.

Specs:
C2D @ 2.8 Ghz
HD4670 1GB
4GB RAM
All work fine more or less, and all should run fullspeed on that pc. Enjoy Smile
yeah.. i checked the compability list, but for Kingdom hearts there was only Pcsx2 0.9.4 version and it was only ingame..

And thanks for the fast responses Smile
Does anyone know if PAL version of KHII is playable?(thinks thats a word Laugh )
(04-17-2009, 10:33 PM)Serpent Wrote: Does anyone know if PAL version of KHII is playable?(thinks thats a word Laugh )

I have the NTSC versions of KH and KH2 and they run pretty much fine + your pc beats mine so they should play well Smile
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3600+ @2.33GHz
NVIDIA Geforce 9500GT 512MB @C:600MHz M:475MHz
2GB DDR2-333 @778MHz
Vista Ultimate x86