Wow, PCSX2 makes PS2 games look like Wii games.
(06-05-2009, 10:41 AM)chilitsagame Wrote: actually PCSX2 does look like Xbox 360

oh no,i take it as an insult.I,myself,have seen prince of persia 2008
on xbox360.It was very bad graphices than on PC.such bad,i can not imagine.
So,everybody should probably say that "pcsx2 makes ps2 games look like
PC games"(even ps3 will not beat PC,i can assure u).

Sponsored links

Wii is an insult to the gaming community, so anything that may look like a wii game, play like a wii game (wagle) or sound like a wii game is an insult to PCSX2 devs

I play full HD and most games look like next gen xbox 360 game/PS3 games

This emu changed my life, i own all consoles and some even double (2 PS3 one with backward comp and one 40gb)
And for last 5 months i didnt touched my 360, ps3 (i played some ndsl and psp)

I compared many ps2 games on PS3 and on PCSX2 with same resolution 1080p, an it looks much better on PCSX2

PS3 upscale is pure crap (unlike in 360 where old games look great)
99000K | Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 | 64GB DDR4 | GTX 2080Ti | Sound Blaster X3
(05-30-2009, 05:51 PM)bkwegoharder Wrote: Wow good work guys. It seems like each emulator makes games look like a higher generation console. For example ePSXe can sometimes make games look like lesser DreamCast games, PCSX2 can make games on par with some Wii games.

Now, if only there were an XBox emulator. I heard that it would be relatively easy to make one, but there aren't any out with any type of good support.

Xbox emulator is "useless" in the sense it is a microsoft machine which means that we can have all on PC more or less.
The particularity with SONY platforms are the great exclusivities, THE argument of choice when buying a console :

-Shadow of the colossus
-Tekken series
-Wipeout series
-Crash bandicoot series
-Final Fantasy series
-God of war series
-Okami, Star Ocean, etc.

On xbox360 there is only Gears of war 2 interesting because it is not supposed to come out on PC Sad
Asus P5Q Pro | C2D E8400 3GHz@4GHz + Noctua NH-C12P | 2x2Go Patriot Extreme PC-8500 | GeForce GTX 460@Stock 1Go GLH
Final Fantasy 13 will be for XBox and PS3.

I imagine the new God of War will end up on XBox as well, and possibly the next in the ICO/SOTC series.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(07-24-2009, 01:18 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: I imagine the new God of War will end up on XBox as well

I'm pretty sure Sony has some deal to keep God Of War exclusive to PS3.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
GoW ™ belongs to Sony...
Good Tongue

It was bad enough they let FFXIII out...
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.