Wow.
"1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked."

I didn't mention anything of this sort in my last post. Also, I didn't say that I downloaded anything. Thanks for your time.
I mentioned downloading the emulator, not the BIOS.

Sponsored links

Quote:I've just downloaded pcsx2 and have a numerous amount of confirmed BIOS for it.

You should only have one Bios. Having more than one obviously means you downloaded them.

Hence, no support.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
I think the rules would be more clear if you reword it. Rule 1 should be to never use the word "download" but instead, substitute it for "bought" and always remember to never mention anything about having more than one bios or where you "bought" your games.
The rules are uber strict with more or less complete acceptance of the community couse nobody here want's Sony to close the project. And they can do that.

That means pointing an instructions for the pirates what to say to not look as pirates is a no-no. Seeing a newbie with 5 or 10 different biosses equals to piracy for anyone not blind, you basically need a bios only for the emu, you also need to read some kind of guide to dump it, and while you're acquiring knowledge how to do that, you also read you need no more than one even if you had a few ps2 in your house.

Our rules are clear, it's simply people doesn't read them at all or understand warez just as using one or other word while you trully must be crystal clear off any piracy simply for the sake of the project existence.
apparently, DrHycodan didn't really understand why he got a warning Laugh

to the OP : "I've just downloaded pcsx2 and have a numerous amount of confirmed BIOS for it"
"Numerous" ? How many PS2's do you actually own ? Most of the people here have one, sometimes 2 or 3 because a PS2 is very cheap nowadays. but "numerous" is far too suspect....
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go