X-Men Origins - Wolverine [SLUS 21880]- Crash
(01-29-2018, 02:35 PM)refraction Wrote: Thanks for doing that Smile As long as the code i put was after the "LoopMode = 1" under both writes, that's right Tongue
Yeah, that's where I put it (in line with the line numbers you posted).

Sponsored links

(01-29-2018, 02:18 PM)AVissie Wrote: FPU Hack is not enabled it my settings, and the only speedhacks I use are the following in the screenshot

Try disabling MTVU hack. That's known to cause problems with many games.
(01-29-2018, 02:51 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Yeah, that's where I put it (in line with the line numbers you posted).

Cool, that's perfect then Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(01-29-2018, 02:10 PM)FlatOut Wrote: This should be it:

Thanks, I was hoping it may fix dialogues looping issue with gregory horror show but no luck with that. Sad
(01-29-2018, 03:11 PM)prafull Wrote: Try disabling MTVU hack. That's known to cause problems with many games.

Disabled MTVU Hack, game still hangs at the same place
Have you tried with the spu2-x plugin that Flatout posted earlier in the thread? (don't forget to select it too)

(01-29-2018, 10:01 PM)refraction Wrote: Have you tried with the spu2-x plugin that Flatout posted earlier in the thread? (don't forget to select it too)

Tried it, it worked thank you everyone. Can I keep this plugin for all games, or will it cause issues for other games?
It might cause issues in other games, I merely did a hack fix which worked for that game, I have no guarantees it will work for anything else, but you can always swap plugin if you have problems.

So to clarify, did that stop the crashes?

(01-30-2018, 12:53 AM)refraction Wrote: It might cause issues in other games, I merely did a hack fix which worked for that game, I have no guarantees it will work for anything else, but you can always swap plugin if you have problems.

So to clarify, did that stop the crashes?

It did stop the crashes yes
Excellent news Smile Hopefully we can find a proper fix instead of a hack Tongue

(Sorry FlatOut, looking at you Tongue You probably know more about SPU2 than most of us right now lol)