X11??
Ok so I downloaded Pcsx2 for snow leapord and i installed it, when I click on the icon, this application called 'X11" comes up and I get this. Any ideas?    

Sponsored links

(08-18-2012, 05:05 AM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: Ok so I downloaded Pcsx2 for snow leapord and i installed it, when I click on the icon, this application called 'X11" comes up and I get this. Any ideas?

Quick guess, you are running Lion or Mountain Lion, aren't you?
"Eventually you too will hear it, The Last Melody"
(08-19-2012, 03:51 PM)Kaze Wrote: Quick guess, you are running Lion or Mountain Lion, aren't you?
no, im not paying 20 dollars for a pointless update and i dont have 2 years to wait for a 4 gigabyte file to download. I checked the file and it said its for snow leopard and lower versions of it. Sorry if my first statement was insulting to you, I just find it all ridiculous.
(08-20-2012, 10:38 PM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: no, im not paying 20 dollars for a pointless update and i dont have 2 years to wait for a 4 gigabyte file to download. I checked the file and it said its for snow leopard and lower versions of it. Sorry if my first statement was insulting to you, I just find it all ridiculous.

Dont worry, I never upgraded either, you see, I dont try to fix things that aren't broken.

Anyways, on topic, you must have done something with your X11 or Xquartz installation changing or corrupting the ccg compiler. Did you download ALL the needed stuff?

Go to this thread, it is made for people new to PCSX2 Mac ^_^ http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-For-every...-PCSX2-Mac
(08-21-2012, 11:49 AM)Kaze Wrote: Dont worry, I never upgraded either, you see, I dont try to fix things that aren't broken.

Anyways, on topic, you must have done something with your X11 or Xquartz installation changing or corrupting the ccg compiler. Did you download ALL the needed stuff?

Go to this thread, it is made for people new to PCSX2 Mac ^_^ http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-For-every...-PCSX2-Mac
I didnt look at the starter guide mainly cause I thought this was around the same process as installing it on windows (my bad for not checking). Ive saw that this requires some kind of root access and such, is this going to void my warranty?
(08-22-2012, 02:53 AM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: I didnt look at the starter guide mainly cause I thought this was around the same process as installing it on windows (my bad for not checking). Ive saw that this requires some kind of root access and such, is this going to void my warranty?

You mean the warranty on your Mac? Honestly, I don't know, but I highly suspect that it does NOT void the guarantee, it also depends on what guarantee you have, the ONLY way to find out, would be calling the store where you bought it. Tried googling, but no-go.
(08-22-2012, 03:32 PM)Kaze Wrote: You mean the warranty on your Mac? Honestly, I don't know, but I highly suspect that it does NOT void the guarantee, it also depends on what guarantee you have, the ONLY way to find out, would be calling the store where you bought it. Tried googling, but no-go.

God even apples computers are sand boxed. Well so what does this administrative access i need to get do exactly? Lets me get into the actual filing system?
(08-22-2012, 11:00 PM)CubitFoxstar93 Wrote: God even apples computers are sand boxed. Well so what does this administrative access i need to get do exactly? Lets me get into the actual filing system?

Root access means that you can do ALMOST ANYTHING. The only thing you cant do is changing the part of the system that is in use, other than that, it should be able to do anything. But that does not mean that you have to do any other things than that. You can also disable the root user after entering the required parameters and commands.
erm, actually, here it's just missing Nvidia CG framework
(08-27-2012, 07:22 PM)zedr0n Wrote: erm, actually, here it's just missing Nvidia CG framework

Soo, the BPT trap error comes from missing the frameworks?