XBOX 360 Controller - XInput not working anymore
can you post a screenshot of the device managers HID devices and Common class controller groups.

Sponsored links

Of course but its in german.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that looks correct to me, anyway, http://download.microsoft.com/download/6..._64Eng.exe
Hehe I already had the same idea using a manual driver installationSmile. Too bad it did not solve the problem though as its the same problem as before XInput is missing.

Is this by any chance a new bug created by the newer build?
no, lilypad hasn't had any changes for months.
So, official drivers installed, Lilypad INI deleted, Direct Input unchecked ... restarted the computer? And the "XInput Pad #" still doesn't show? Did you by any chance put a xinput.dll or something file besides PCSX2 ?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Unchecking DirectInput makes every controlelement disappear beside standard keyboard. Offical driver is installed, i even manually installed the driver just in case.
Deleting the ini file just reseted the keybindings sofar.

EXCELLENT! I solved it guys ^^.

Since the last update to 0.9.9 a new programm was delivered which i did not notice until now. Its called 360ce.exe and seems to manipulate the configs and properties of gamepads. For some reason it automatically configurated my wired 360 controller as a non 360 controller which did not support Xinput and thus crated the entire hassle (which IS strange as the programm is dedicated to enable other controller to emulate 360 controllers even 360 wireless ones.).

I solved it by simply configurating the programm to emulate a wireless 360 controller, in other words: my 360 controller is "emulating" a 360 controller....

Strange that i have to tell my 360 pad to actually BE a 360 pad but it did the trick.

Thanks for the suggestions sofar and keep up the great support.
If its that bad you should do system restore
I AM THE WORLDS STRONGEST POKEMON MEWTWO
360ce.exe

you mean x360ce.exe?

this is an xbox 360 controller emulator, and should not be used on an actual 360 controller.

this indicates there is an xinput1_3 wrapper in the pcsx2 folder