XBOX 360 controller with windows 7
Hello everyone !

I used to play with my xbox 360 controller on PCSX 0.9.6 while my pc was on windows XP. And it worked really well.

Now i have a new pc with windows 7. I can configure the buttons of the controller, but it does not respond when i launch the game (FFXII).

A friend of mine has the same problem.

Do you have any idea how to fix this ?

Thank you very much in advance

Sponsored links

are you sure you have updated to the latest win 7 drivers for the controller? also use the 1888 beta and march plugins this maybe is foxed there. (i am not sure but you can try... )
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I don't know about the drivers, they were automatically downloaded when i plugged the controller yesterday.

i'll try beta 1888 and march plugins, thank you
It instantly worked for me in Windows 7. Check windows update, I think it has a driver update for the Xbox 360 controller.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok i'll check, but isn't it weird that i can configure the buttons (it means that the controller works) but i can't play with it ?
does it save your settings in lilypad plugin when you exit the emulator? be sure you run the pcsx2 with the option "run as administrator" and try to move the pcsx2 folder to "my documents"
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
thanks everyone ! it was the driver. I used windows update and problem solved Biggrin

thanks again !