XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Does anyone know a version of this plug for mac ?

Sponsored links

Hi guys. I have problem with connecting fake Ps3 controller via bluetooth
I successed to connect the fake controller via bluetooth after downloaded spccontroll dl that modified for fake ps3 controller that i downloaded from page 404 by RayfenWindspear . But the problem is after few minutes of plaiyng myabe 20 minutes. The controller freeze and i can use any button and also it keep vibration. The only fix is to plug it in and disconnected. This fix only remain 15 minutes or less. I hop some one can fix This problem. Also iwant to know how to add my fake controller id or mac. On bthdongle. Cs or any other place
My specification
Windows 10
Bluetooth dongle csr8510 a 10. V4
Hello! I have a problem with my ps3 controller, but I'm not sure if it's related to the program, but I'd appreciate if someone could shed some light over the topic  So, I used the program provided here to connect my ps3 controller to my laptop, and I was playing BioShock when tried to navigate through the game's menu and it was like I was constantly scrolling through the menu. The same happened when I tried to use it on my ps3. I hadn't used the controller on my ps3 before using it on my computer so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the hardware. Does anyone have some thoughts about it?
00:26:5C pads getting bluetooth 000000 none problem
Run PCSX2 through Steam instead.

Closing this due to the project being inactive.