XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Fox: nothing looks out of place in your logs. Can you test the attached archive, I've increased the priority of the Service and increased the resolution of the BTH Rumble Timer.

1. Stop the "SCP DS3 Service".
2. Replace ScpService and ScpControl.dll with the ones from the archive.
3. Start the "SCP DS3 Service".
4. Test with your games.

@Muguetsu: you don't need the XInput-Wrapper-SCP-2.2.1.88, don't install it.

It looks like you maybe having the same issue that Ocitda reported - ScpService unable to start, caused by security permissions on the install directory.

Can you check the permissions on the "C:\Program Files\Controle" directory for the SYSTEM account. In Explorer, right-click on the directory, select Properties, select the Security tab, select SYSTEM in the names list. [see screenshot]

Edit : attached the screenshot ...

Sponsored links

(05-06-2013, 01:56 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Excelsis: Now that 1.0.0.103 has been released I'm considering what to implement for future versions.

The biggest issue with X360 controllers is their handling of Triggers in DInput - they are both mapped to the Z axis (Z-,Z+) so only one can be active, and not usable as buttons in most DInput games.

What I'm thinking of doing is making the Virtual Bus capable of handling 3 device types, and being able to switch between them from ScpMonitor.
1. X360 Profile (current implementation).
2. DInput pad with Triggers mapped to separate axis (Z, Rz).
3. DInput pad with Triggers mapped to buttons.

I apologize there are way too many pages of posts to sift through, but is there an ETA for this implementation? I was trying to play Need For Speed Underground 2 last night, and nothing can be mapped to those Z axis triggers except for acceleration and brake (I wanted to use the triggers for shift up and down). I'm sure a lot of users are begging for an XInput-DInput hot toggle to play those older PC games.
(05-18-2013, 08:52 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Fox: nothing looks out of place in your logs. Can you test the attached archive, I've increased the priority of the Service and increased the resolution of the BTH Rumble Timer.

4. Test with your games.

@Muguetsu: you don't need the XInput-Wrapper-SCP-2.2.1.88, don't install it.

It looks like you maybe having the same issue that Ocitda reported - ScpService unable to start, caused by security permissions on the install directory.

Can you check the permissions on the "C:\Program Files\Controle" directory for the SYSTEM account. In Explorer, right-click on the directory, select Properties, select the Security tab, select SYSTEM in the names list. [see screenshot]

Hi Scarlet / Muguetsu,
After a few days that I take to think about and pacify myself, I finally
get to work the driver.
This was making the next:
Uninstall all previous (of course)
Make e new install, how mentioned in post #1, BUT CREATING A FILE C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions, now I can get the ScpDriver.log, but the controls don't work yet
RESTART THE SYSTEM
RUN ScpServer
And finally the first controller work.
I'm now working hard trying to get the second controller working too.
I think (and wish) that with this step the things must to work in your case too Smile
And remember my native language is spanish, so sorry for my poor englishSad
[quote='Scarlet.Crush' pid='298533' dateline='1368647008']
@kakdu: might take a bit of tinkering, could try bypassing the Service Channel code -

ScpControl\BthDevice.cs::L2CAP_Worker_Thread()

Change
Code:
if (Connection.CanStartSvc)
{
    UInt16 DCID = BthConnection.DCID++;
    L2_DCID = new Byte[2] { (Byte)((DCID >> 0) & 0xFF), (Byte)((DCID >> 8) & 0xFF) };

L2CAP_Connection_Request(Connection.HCI_Handle.Bytes, m_Id++, L2_DCID, L2CAP.PSM.HID_Service);
    LogDebug(String.Format("<< {0} [{1:X2}] PSM [{2:X2}]", L2CAP.Code.L2CAP_Connection_Request, (Byte) L2CAP.Code.L2CAP_Connection_Request, (Byte) L2CAP.PSM.HID_Service));
}

to
Code:
{
    Connection.CanStartSvc = false;
    OnInitialised(Connection);
}

I noticed that the MAC Address of your and zoomHYPERIONzoom controllers (+ a few other people who reported the same issue) all start with 00:26:5C.

Hi Scarlet,
This is my case too, in the second controller, the MAC Address start with 00:26:5C, it can connect in the USB mode, but no in BT, when I look in the monitor and it's connected by USB it says "PAD2 : 00:26:5C:xxxxxx - USB 0000CFDE Charged", while the first says BTH 0000xxxx Full, when disconnect from USB it says Reserved, and the lights are flickering a few seconds and after stop, even when I press PS3 button in the controller, and obviously can't connect by BT.
The question is how can edit the ScpControl, that you indicates to Kakdu ??
Thanks in advance !!
[quote='Scarlet.Crush' pid='298533' dateline='1368647008']
@kakdu: might take a bit of tinkering, could try bypassing the Service Channel code -

Change
Code:
{
    UInt16 DCID = BthConnection.DCID++;
    L2_DCID = new Byte[2] { (Byte)((DCID >> 0) & 0xFF), (Byte)((DCID >> 8) & 0xFF) };

L2CAP_Connection_Request(Connection.HCI_Handle.Bytes, m_Id++, L2_DCID, L2CAP.PSM.HID_Service);
    LogDebug(String.Format("<< {0} [{1:X2}] PSM [{2:X2}]", L2CAP.Code.L2CAP_Connection_Request, (Byte) L2CAP.Code.L2CAP_Connection_Request, (Byte) L2CAP.PSM.HID_Service));
}

to
Code:
{
    Connection.CanStartSvc = false;
    OnInitialised(Connection);
}

I noticed that the MAC Address of your and zoomHYPERIONzoom controllers (+ a few other people who reported the same issue) all start with 00:26:5C.

Hi Scarlet,
This is my case too, in the second controller, the MAC Address start with 00:26:5C, it can connect in the USB mode, but no in BT, when I look in the monitor and it's connected by USB it says "PAD2 : 00:26:5C:xxxxxx - USB 0000CFDE Charged", while the first says BTH 0000xxxx Full, when disconnect from USB it says Reserved, and the lights are flickering a few seconds and after stop, even when I press PS3 button in the controller, and obviously can't connect by BT.
Thanks in advance !!
First, I'd like to say hello to everyone here, and offer a special thanks to Scarlet for your wonderful work and support.

I don't know much about computers but I am curious about something that was mentioned in this thread about 1 month ago.

(04-09-2013, 06:40 PM)faseone Wrote: I have been using the drivers successfully for a few weeks now. I recently am trying to play Final Fantasy 11 again and it requires DInput. I thought by running the test app and minimizing I would be able to use for DInput games, however the triggers are still not being recognized. Any ideas as per what I am doing wrong?
probably something stupid on my end....

(04-09-2013, 11:21 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @faseone: which driver version are you using?

(04-10-2013, 03:02 AM)faseone Wrote: The most recent RC.
Win8 x64

(04-10-2013, 09:19 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @faseone: the DInput for X360 controllers map the triggers to the Z Axis. FFXI does not allow mapping axis to buttons.

I found myself in this exact situation yesterday. I desperately want to use the triggers as buttons for FFXI. Is there any work around to this at all? I understand that these drivers pretty much allow a DS3 to emulate a 360 controller, but is there a way to sort of stop the emulation and allow the DS3 to work like a DS3 in the way that that horrid malware "MotionInJoy" does?

Please forgive me if this has been addressed in previous posts, but as has been mentioned, this thread is too extensive to comb through.

Thanks again for your continued efforts and support of these great drivers!
Scarlet and friends, You know I'm no good with english language, but I think that at this point of the thread it will be nice for all, the experts and the newbies, to make a new clean thread with, if posible, a tutorial or anything similar, covering the installation, the put in work, the possibles known problems, and the diferents ways to use the PS3 Controller in mode XBOX360, original PS3 or another if it can.
However, this is my humble opiniĆ³n based on the difficulties that I see in every new post that asume the imposibility of read the full thread. I'm at your service in case you choose as your own this proposal.
Hi, Scarlet, I'm here again, in the post #998 you say to @kakdu:
Change ...

Thanks in advance !!
(05-18-2013, 08:52 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Fox: nothing looks out of place in your logs. Can you test the attached archive, I've increased the priority of the Service and increased the resolution of the BTH Rumble Timer.

4. Test with your games.

Rumble became much WORSE on both Class 2 and PCI-E bluetooth! I've reverted files for now. There has to be something with "BTH Rumble Timer" that you mentioned earlier. Try decrease instead of "increase"?
Heya.

I use this and love it although I had to format..came back to download and the archive now appears to be broken? Getting file error and I tried downloading about 10 times.

Also on the newest version I see on one of the recent pages is the installation the same as in the first post?

//The other 3 downloads work but the main 1.03 one keeps stopping at 4 or so Mb saying is corrupt.