XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Just found out about this driver for my PS3 controller. Been using motioninjoy previously. However, I am having problems downloading the file. Can anyone upload to a mirror site (preferably mediafire)? I have been periodically trying to download for the past few hours, and across different browsers and OS (tried firefox, chrome, mac osx, windows 7, ios, android), and the download for all of them stopped around the halfway mark. Anyone having similar problems as me?

Sponsored links

(05-24-2013, 05:09 PM)SimplyKok Wrote: Just found out about this driver for my PS3 controller. Been using motioninjoy previously. However, I am having problems downloading the file. Can anyone upload to a mirror site (preferably mediafire)? I have been periodically trying to download for the past few hours, and across different browsers and OS (tried firefox, chrome, mac osx, windows 7, ios, android), and the download for all of them stopped around the halfway mark. Anyone having similar problems as me?
I read previous posts and other people also had problems with downloading. I put it here (including update, tools, etc.): http://www.sendspace.com/file/e0z1dt

I hope it is not breaking the rules somehow, I am only trying to help other people Smile
(05-24-2013, 06:34 PM)Kirkor Wrote: I read previous posts and other people also had problems with downloading. I put it here (including update, tools, etc.): http://www.sendspace.com/file/e0z1dt

I hope it is not breaking the rules somehow, I am only trying to help other people Smile

Thanks alot! Just what I need.
Hi Scarlet,
Have you consider to support ps3 like joystick(like mine from Gasia)?
I think this joystick has user zoomHYPERIONzoom too. The USB works well, but we have problems with Bt connection. You wrote that the controller is not responding to the PSM 01 Service Channel request.
I found that it works in Linux with qtsixa driver.
Here are changes to make it work, I think: link to commit. Is there any chance to get it working in your driver?? I've attached a Service log
@Scarlet.Crush
Do you have plans to add an option for an adjustable dead zone? I've been trying to use this with games in DOSBox. Unfortunately, the small amount of variation in analog values gets interpreted as constantly jiggling the sticks.
Main download seems to be dead. Maybe you should put this on https://mega.co.nz/ or esnips.com or something. Make a profile on a site & that insures that the files never get lost. =]
Thanks! I can't believe that I forgot all about choosing my own drivers. Haven't done that since windows XP.
All this does is crash my system, typical amateur garbage. Pisses me right off.
Wow! Thank you so much, Scarlet!

Your program works great with the PS Move Navigation Controller. I saw its hardware id (VID_054C&PID_042F) in Ds3WinUsb.inf, so I tried it immediately and it worked!

Is it possible for you to add the hardware id of the PS Move Motion Controller?

VID_054C&PID_03D5

I think it will work with the motion controller too (at least the buttons should work).
Thanks again!!! I will test it as soon as you update the cat/inf files.

PS: I tried adding it manually to Ds3WinUsb.inf, but it didn't work. I realized that the CAT file must also include the new hardware id...
(05-22-2013, 04:59 PM)GeminiFyre Wrote: I guess I should also include my dongle that I'm using and see if it is supported fully.

This is the hardware ID

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8&REV_0112
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8

And this is the dongle itself
http://www.iogear.com/product/GBU521/

Edit
I believe that is the same dongle that I have, or atleast it uses the same chipset. Either way I just discovered that mine (link above) does NOT support EDR so I'm assuming that the dongle that I have isn't going to be compatible? Its hardware ID is on the list so I don't know.

I have the same dongle.
The hardware id is already included in SCP DS3 driver package (I see it in the INF file).

I also thought that it didn't support EDR (it didn't work with MotionInJoy), until I saw "Enhanced Data Rate" on the package label It makes sense that bluetooth 4.0 should not be worse than 2.1, right?

Turned out the author of MiJ hasn't added the hardware id to the inf file although some people already requested it. The last version was released like 1 year ago, and there hasn't been any activity since...

So I switched to SCP DS3, and it works great with my PS move navigation controller.