XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I currently have no plans to add to add Gyro/Accelerometer, Audio or Mouse pad support.

Next feature I am looking to add is DS4 Pairing over USB, it looks like PS4 supports this so should be doable.

Sponsored links

(12-28-2013, 08:41 AM)Corrodias Wrote: We need to know in what way it isn't working. What did you do? What result did you expect? What result did you get instead?

Well, I previously used the old SCPFilterDriver program. I would install that, then activate my controller using SCPuser.exe (with my LED light indicating the controller was on for player 1) using this method I could also check if my buttons and sticks were responding. This worked for me for a good long time until I recently reformatted and re-installed Windows 7. Recently whenever I would start playing a game after a few minutes my controller would suddenly disconnect. This has been happening quite frequently, so I got fed up and noticed that there had been an update so I grabbed that.

I figured it would work the same way seeing as how the designer discontinued support for the filter driver. Instead, when I went through the steps as instructed down to the letter, the SCPUser UI shows my controller as "connected", but my 4 LEDs continue to flash at a steady pace and none of my inputs registered.

Sorry for the long explanation.
Great update, the deadzone sliders are really useful for older games.

I was wondering if you looked into removing the eject BTH DS3 device from the safely remove hardware tray icon since it doesn't work anyway?
@[Suda Snickers]
That length of explanation is good. I'm sorry to say I don't know the solution, but that might be enough detail for someone to figure it out.
(12-28-2013, 09:16 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Next feature I am looking to add is DS4 Pairing over USB, it looks like PS4 supports this so should be doable.

Thank you! I can't pair my DS4 using Secure Simple Pairing (BT v2.1 + EDR but DS4 Pair Tool says it's not supported) so USB pairing like the DS3 would be great. Smile
Hello, I've read some post and I'm not sure to understand my problem. My knowledge in this kind of stuff is pretty basic, so I'll hope you'll be able to help.

My ds3 works perfectly when i'm usb connected. However, in monitor, Host address is disconnected. I tried to find my hardware id in Device manager > bluetooth radios > Generic Bluetooth adapter (then details and hardware id). The hardware id is USB\VID_0B05&PID_17D0

should I do something specific? Thank you!
Thanks for the new Threshold sliders, they make retro gaming a treat!
...moving the slider 6 ticks over is perfect Smile

best regards,
- dink
(12-29-2013, 12:20 AM)Corrodias Wrote: @[Suda Snickers]
That length of explanation is good. I'm sorry to say I don't know the solution, but that might be enough detail for someone to figure it out.

Well, what would be the typical process for someone looking to use his USB cable instead of a dongle?
Hi there,

added the last update; everything installed ok, BT pairing doesn't work (<error>), even with Disable SSP checked on SCPMon (maybe i shuld pair manually my DS3, but don't know how to do that).

In system devices, under Universal Serial Bus devices i have:

BTH DS3 Device wich has USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1915

Trying the connect / disconect usb, SCP Mon just keeps on:

Host Address : <Error> Pad 1: 00:19:C1:CB:9E:4E - Reserved.

Of course i made sure the driver is installed on the BT device with Zadig.

Thanks Scarlet for any hel you can provide. Smile
Ok, solved.

Instead of stopping and start again the service, i did it this way:

-USB Disconnected;
-Disable SSP on SCP Monitor config;
-DIDN'T close it;
-Restart the service (not stop and start, *restart*) while SCPMon is on;
-Then, host adress gets populated! (yeah!).
-Connected USB;
-Disconnected USB;
-DS3 gets connected on BT (yeaaaah!) Smile

Thanks Scarlett for the great SCP Smile