XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(12-22-2013, 04:05 PM)Toby Wrote: I can't install the Xbox 360 driver no matter what..

Processor: AMD A8-3800 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~ 2.4 GHz
RAM: 4096MB = 4.1 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Sponsored links

(12-30-2013, 03:23 PM)Mkilbride Wrote: I don't know then. I followed your install guide to the letter. I use DSFix, not DSMfix, but DSfix is a requirement to play Dark Souls. Anything I should know?

http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/issues/detail?id=429

May be related, but it's a confusing mess.

I put Xbox360 CE with advice from here: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dark_Souls:...x_by_M0tah

Seems to be working well.

However, I seem to not have Rumble, at least in Dark Souls. Though in other games, I do. X360CE also crashes everytime I attempt to open it, after the initial bootup.

Also, the "Playstation" button, it doesn't open GFWL, which it DOES without Xbox360CE, but it doesn't work in the actual game.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
@Toby
Sorry, I think you're going to have to take that up with Microsoft. That's their driver on their OS. Or do searching for an answer online. I don't think we have the answer for you.
(12-29-2013, 10:07 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @[Suda Snickers]: follow the New Install procedure in Post #1, when you run ScpDriver uncheck "Bluetooth Driver".

@gothvan: can you do the following -

1. Shutdown your PC.
2. Disconnect your controller from USB.
3. Start up your PC.
4. When your Desktop has popped up, plug in your controller to USB.
5. Wait 30 seconds.
6. Disconnect your Controller from USB.
7. Zip up your ScpService.log and ScpDriver.log and post as an attachment.

@ramonoakz: do you want to manually pair your DS3 to an external device?

@svider: there is a bug in the display tab of the Windows 8/8.1 Game Controllers app (DInput). It does not properly display the Z Axis. There is nothing wrong with your Pad, it will behave properly in-game.

Run ScpUser.exe to see XInput for your Controller.

@Ashnal: from the log it looks like your DS3 is performing an HCI connection, but is not then performing an L2CAP connection.

Can you try a Pinhole Reset of your DS3.

@Mkilbride: Dark Souls should detect your DS3 as an X360 Pad and work without any configuration.

A few games will not recognise an attached X360 Pad if any other controller is connected. [Assassin's Creed 3 being one]. Dark Souls Steam Forum

Forum also mentions an incompatibility with DSMfix.

No change in result. I also tried using a different DS3 that a friend had, that also didn't work, so I don't believe it's something wrong with the DS3, rather the BT dongle or something up with the driver.
I am sorry for noob question but how does one check battery using this program?Tongue2
Thanks a lot! DS4 works well via BT. LED is too bright though and disabling it isn't a solution because LED indicates that DS4 is powered on Smile
I'm not sure why special BT driver is needed for DS4 to work if it easily pairs with native windows BT drivers (but SCP can't see it without SCP BT driver)
Works perfectly with DS4 so far, and doesn't have the conflict/performance issues (especially TeamSpeak) of InhexSTER's app.

One feature I did like though, was the ability to use the lightbar on the DS4 as a battery indicator.
My DS4 is paired via BT and it works in the monitor tool and the test tool provided. However it does not show up as a gamecontroller and doesn't work in game. Any idea?
Happy New Years! Registered to provide some feedback. This is much nicer than MotioninJoy, and I am impressed with Scarlet's professionalism.

I'm using an Intel PCI-Express Wifi+Bluetooth card in a desktop instead of a USB dongle. This is the same device as user Ashnal's from post #1970.
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DC&REV_0001
Windows 7 x64
Official DualShock 3

After troubleshooting bluetooth issues for a while, everything seems to be working well on version 1.1.0.308. Steam Big-Picture Mode and Castle Crashers were used for testing.

My main installation issues:
1. I had a few computer freezes immediately after running ScpDriver.exe, but this may be because I forgot to install the XBox360 controller drivers first. Installation would complete (logs reported no errors), and then my computer froze during new device installation. I was not reading the first post carefully enough to realize I needed the drivers first.
2. I installed the driver over the Intel drivers using the Zadig tool because the missing hardware ids.
3. 1.1.0.306 did NOT work because my bluetooth was not seen by the service (Monitor said "error"). After applying the 1.1.0.308 update, everything magically worked.

Thanks for the drivers! I'll report back if anything goes sour.
(01-02-2014, 12:08 AM)Sephisos Wrote: My DS4 is paired via BT and it works in the monitor tool and the test tool provided. However it does not show up as a gamecontroller and doesn't work in game. Any idea?

Go into task manager and make sure that "Ds3Service" under the Services tab is running. the description should be "SCP DS3 Service". This is at least what worked for me. I also updated to 1.1.0.138, though i do not think that did anything.