XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(01-02-2014, 03:47 PM)tseikkis Wrote: Most "fake" PS3 controllers I've tried work just fine with USB. As for bluetooth, a few of them seem to be close enough to the original that they might work, but most I've tried do not.

I'm not an expert on this, but as I understand PS3 uses a non-standard bluetooth connection and you can't exactly get the specs from Sony so it's bit of a trial-and-error thing to copy it. Some fake controllers I've tried are very close to connecting with the DS3 drivers but still fail, even though they work with
a PS3.

I do have a problem of my own - the left analog stick sometimes gets 'stuck' in the upper left corner although all the buttons work properly (running Windows 7 x64). This happens with both genuine PS3 controllers and fake ones, and it also happens with the (dreaded) motioninjoy drivers, so it's probably a windows problem of some sort. If anyone has experienced a similar problem or even happened to have a solution I'd love to hear it Smile It's a really weird problem since it's completely random - sometimes rebooting fixes it, sometimes it does not. Windows doesn't seem to change any drivers on it's own when this happens, I haven't got the slightest clue what might cause it.

Thanks for the reply, it's a bit of a mystery to me with not much knowledge of how Bluetooth works, but if it's a non-standard version, it would be more like Sonytooth wouldn't it? I had the idea that Bluetooth was a standard format, but apparently not so. It appears I have the same issue that user_unknown has and the same controller: Remote Name : 00:1E:3DLaughE:6E:9C - PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-ghic. It works fine hooked to USB, but doesn't even try in Bluetooth mode. It's a shame, I like the controller, and actually have 2 of them. Since my goal is to use Bluetooth mode, I guess it's back to the drawing board.. Thanks!
The Dohitchy is there so you can attach the Whatchamacallit to the Thingamabob.

Sponsored links

(01-03-2014, 02:21 AM)HE1NZ Wrote: Hello. This driver works great so far, however I couldn't find a way to switch triggers and bumbers. In most cases having R1 to shoot instead of R2 is more convinient. I hope it's possible (it was on Motionjoy driver).
Please help.
I've checked the whole thread and apperantly lots of people ask the same question, but there's no answer Sad
(01-03-2014, 03:19 AM)HE1NZ Wrote: I've checked the whole thread and apperantly lots of people ask the same question, but there's no answer Sad
It isn't possible (at least in the current version). This is a straight adaptation of DS3->360. You can't remap inputs with the genuine 360 gamepad, either.

If you really need that functionality, let me go slightly off-topic and recommend the CronusMax. It's a $60 USB device that lets you adapt 360/PS3/XB1/PS4 gamepads to act as any of those four (well, PS4 output is in development and not guaranteed). For a PC you'd want 360 output mode. You can program macros and reassign buttons and all of that stuff. You can plug in a USB bluetooth adapter to get wireless support. http://cronusmax.com/
(01-02-2014, 10:04 PM)afiqq13 Wrote: UPDATE: It seems that the devil is my usb receiver for my mouse. I reinstalled the drivers back without plug in the receiver and used Zadig. It works fine now even after a restart but the only problem is that the Bluetooth toggled (on off switch) in my Windows 8.1 has been disabled. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Almost missed your update. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is an unfortunate requirement to use the DS3 on a PC. From the first page:

"Note : The Bluetooth Driver requires that you dedicate a Bluetooth Dongle to DS3 use. It will not be usable by other Bluetooth devices after the driver has been installed."
Please help, my computer at least recognized i had connected a "bluetooth dongle" and a ps3 controller, before i tried this out. Now it will only show my bluetooth dongle, no matter what i do i cannot get windows 8.1 to recognize my controller.

INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files (x86)\SCP\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
this is what it says when i try and install
(01-03-2014, 04:23 AM)Corrodias Wrote: It isn't possible (at least in the current version). This is a straight adaptation of DS3->360. You can't remap inputs with the genuine 360 gamepad, either.

If you really need that functionality, let me go slightly off-topic and recommend the CronusMax. It's a $60 USB device that lets you adapt 360/PS3/XB1/PS4 gamepads to act as any of those four (well, PS4 output is in development and not guaranteed). For a PC you'd want 360 output mode. You can program macros and reassign buttons and all of that stuff. You can plug in a USB bluetooth adapter to get wireless support. http://cronusmax.com/
That's too bad. Going to revert to Motioninjoy for a while.
i have to ask again, is there any way to check battery for DS3 using this program?
Scpmonitor will show the battery state at the end of the line for that controller
Hi,

my bluetooth doesn't work (note: I use DualShock 3– works perfectly, when it's connected by cable – I use notebook bluetooth, which "see" many devices, if this isn't that, what couse my problem). Anyway, what have I done wrong?

[Image: 11737816135_c83a24a07b_o.jpg]

I had MotionJoy and Better DS3 tools before, but I've done unistallation step by step this guide.

Any ideas?
(01-03-2014, 11:05 PM)michelangelo Wrote: Hi,

my bluetooth doesn't work (note: I use DualShock 3– works perfectly, when it's connected by cable – I use notebook bluetooth, which "see" many devices, if this isn't that, what couse my problem). Anyway, what have I done wrong?

[Image: 11737816135_c83a24a07b_o.jpg]

I had MotionJoy and Better DS3 tools before, but I've done unistallation step by step this guide.

Any ideas?

It looks like the BT driver did not install. If it did you would not see the BT icon in the toolbar anymore. It could be that your BT device is not supported yet, and needs to be added. Did you have any other devices using the Bluetooth when you installed? That could prevent the driver from installing too if I'm not mistaken. Check your hardware ID for the Bluetooth device and see if it's in the supported list.