XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi again, sorry I didn't respond until now...I thought you didn't reply because I got no email and was too busy to check the forum.

Here's the log from the service. On the Monitor it still displays <Error> for Host Address.

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 1,15 KB / Downloads: 144)

Sponsored links

@DatPratt: can you do the following -

1. Update to 1.1.0.139. See Post #1.
2. Run ScpMonitor.exe.
3. Right-click on it's icon on the taskbar, select Configuration.
4. Check the Disable SSP option.
5. Click OK.
6. Reboot your PC.
(02-05-2014, 01:13 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @redfah: so from the log your Dongle is not responding to the HCI_Read_Buffer_Size call. Can you do the following -

1. Shutdown your PC.
2. Disconnect the Dongle from USB.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Plug it back in to USB.
5. Startup your PC.
6. Zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment.

Sorry for my late reply, I just saw you contacted me here.
Ok, I've followed your instructions, and I'm sending the log files again.

Attached Files
.rar   Logs 2.rar (Size: 2,29 KB / Downloads: 123)
So it seems after following post #2311, the 2.1.0.1349 driver does not want to install. I browsed to Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories and clicked next, it says it finished installing the driver almost instantly. So I went to see if the driver version changed, it didn't.

Alternatively I clicked "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" and browsed to the USB devices node. The 2.1.0.1349 driver and the 6.1.7600.16385 appear and I click on the 2.1 driver. It proceeds to instantly say the driver has finished installing again and still remains as the 6.1.7600.16385 driver version. To be sure, I closed the Device Manager and reopened it as well as restarted my PC, only to be left looking at the 6.1 driver. Weird.
@redfah: ok, your log looks good now.

1. Plug your DS3 into USB.
2. Wait 10 seconds.
3. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
4. It should now connect to your dongle via Bluetooth.

@RenegadeRacer: can you do the following

1. Uninstall the MS X360 Accessories.
2. Delete the device in Device Manager.
3. Install the MS X360 Accessories.
4. Install the ScpDrivers.
So I've been constinuing to try and work on it. and failing badly.
(02-05-2014, 03:28 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @redfah: ok, your log looks good now.

1. Plug your DS3 into USB.
2. Wait 10 seconds.
3. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
4. It should now connect to your dongle via Bluetooth.

@RenegadeRacer: can you do the following

1. Uninstall the MS X360 Accessories.
2. Delete the device in Device Manager.
3. Install the MS X360 Accessories.
4. Install the ScpDrivers.

After doing so, I do now get a Microsoft Common Controller For Windows Class node to appear in the Device Manager. The controller is at the correct 2.1 driver version now. However, ScpServer now says that pad1 is disconnected and the bluetooth function no longer works. When installing the ScpDrivers, I had only checked the Configuration Service in ScpDriver since I knew the bluetooth had already been installed prior. At least it didn't blue screen this time on me though. Where to go from here?
Hi, I just installed this program a few minutes ago after using motioninjoy for a year. I uninstalled motioninjoy, then I installed the latest version of this and rebooted, but I can't seem to use my analog sticks for my games, if anyone could help that would be fantastic. Do I need to download the tool, update and source as well?
@damron17: did you check the version again?

@RenegadeRacer: ok, so now that you have the Service installed do not run ScpServer. Run ScpMonitor to view the status of Dongle/Pads.

@Abcdude: you may have to reset the calibration for DInput games.
(02-05-2014, 04:38 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @damron17: did you check the version again?

@RenegadeRacer: ok, so now that you have the Service installed do not run ScpServer. Run ScpMonitor to view the status of Dongle/Pads.

@Abcdude: you may have to reset the calibration for DInput games.
Alright, would you mind telling me where I can find that? I'm using Windows 7.