XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@AndyIvy: your dongle is failing one of the SSP setup calls. can you do the following -

1. Update to 1.1.0.139 - see Post #1.
2. Reboot your PC.
3. Run ScpMonitor.
4. Right-click on it's icon on the taskbar, select Configuration.
5. Check the Disable SSP option.
6. Click OK.
7. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
8. Reboot your PC.
9. Start ScpMonitor.
10. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
11. Wait 10 seconds.
12. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
13. Wait 30 seconds.
14. Zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment.

Sponsored links

Hey, Thanks for replying! I have a feeling mine may not be EDR

Either way here is the files!

Attached Files
.zip   bin.zip (Size: 2,29 KB / Downloads: 158)
(02-06-2014, 11:32 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @AndyIvy: your dongle is failing one of the SSP setup calls. can you do the following -

1. Update to 1.1.0.139 - see Post #1.
2. Reboot your PC.
3. Run ScpMonitor.
4. Right-click on it's icon on the taskbar, select Configuration.
5. Check the Disable SSP option.
6. Click OK.
7. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
8. Reboot your PC.
9. Start ScpMonitor.
10. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
11. Wait 10 seconds.
12. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
13. Wait 30 seconds.
14. Zip up your ScpService.log and post as an attachment.

Attached Files
.rar   ScpService.rar (Size: 1,13 KB / Downloads: 148)
Thanks Scarlet but unfortunately it did not work :/ here is what I got, attached is the log hope thx again chief.

also it seems after i stop the scpservice from the task manager, is there anyway to restart it? it seems clicking scpmonitor gives me a disconnected host should i use a command prompt?

Attached Files
.zip   Ds4PairSamoora.zip (Size: 1,54 KB / Downloads: 118)
(02-06-2014, 09:01 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Abcdude:
In my opinion Restore Points are useless [should not be relied upon over a full system back to an external hdd + repair disc].

I can't estimate risk as I have never had to do this for MotioninJoy drivers myself.
Alright, i'll have to get an external HDD (I should really buy one anyway, just as an in case thing) and i'll be sure to try your method out. Thank you for the help, you have a brilliant tool here, just wish I never installed that motioninjoy crap Tongue
@Vynch: the log shows you disconnected your Dongle. Leave the Dongle connected, plugin and disconnect your DS3.

@AndyIvy: your log looks good now, do you see 1 Led going Solid/Blinking after you disconnect the DS3 from USB? What is displayed on ScpMonitor?

@Samoora: it may take a couple of attempts. Are you sure it is entering Pairing mode? When you try to pair - hold your DS4 close to your BTH Dongle, press and hold Share, while still holding Share press and hold the PS button [takes a couple of seconds to enter Pairing mode - should see repeated white double flashes on the LightBar].
Sorry about that, hopefully this is better.

Attached Files
.zip   bin.zip (Size: 2,65 KB / Downloads: 127)
Scarlet it worked!!! thanks so much, theres a bit of input lag and it keeps dropping hehe might be the dongle. Smile in any case youre the best thanks so much. last question is there any way at all to rollback to original ds4 drivers? Laugh if not its all kewl the setup works great at is thx a bunch

Edit: never mind it was xbox360 accessories messing with it, it works like a charm playing revengeance under the sheets now thx Scarlettt LaughDDD mwa
(02-06-2014, 09:01 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Hoth'Raka: can you zip up your ScpService.log and ScpDriver.log and post as an attachment.
Here you go

Attached Files
.zip   ScpDriver.zip (Size: 1.019 bytes / Downloads: 120)
(02-06-2014, 09:01 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Xeiranis: can you do the following -

1. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
2. Start ScpUser from ScpServer\bin\Win32.
3. Click Advanced.
4. Slide the Rumble Sliders to the right.
5. Does your DS3 rumble?

Alrighty, just did as you said, the DS3 rumbles and it shows as Controller 1: Connected.