XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
My bad, Smile

Sponsored links

I love this software as it allows me to use one of my favorite controllers of all time on my platform of choice.

I installed it and it worked flawlessly for weeks until recently.

I turned on my PC and the controller wouldnt connect to my PC and I was not doing anything different; after a while, I realized the service would not start. Trying to start it manually, I received the message "The service started then stopped, some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other service or programs".

I then updated the program in general, a bit different than what I was use to and I figured out the controller would only work if "ScpServer.exe" is launched which I dislike because before, I would just connect the USB cable to the controller and it would connect and disconnecting the cable and it would work off of my dongle without the need of anything else.

Any help would be appreciated.
sorry for the inconvenience , Could you help me?
I have problems with scp,

1 I previously used motion joy , but i uninstal it when i lknowing this alternative
2nd I installed this program and it worked well with Cable,
3rd I Install bluetooth driver (only install with force option) but did not work
4th i used zdiag and bluetooth worked well
5th after 2 days did not work and I had to uninstall and reinstall
6th then it just worked till I turn off the computer ,
7th now whenever I wanted to use the bluetooth with my sixaxis I had to repeat the process again
8 Now when I try to install it gives me a bsod , and since I can not use it even with the cable

from the beginning I noticed that my bluetooth was not on the compatibility list and follow the special tutorial page 186

my computer is an acer aspire laptop
I think the bluetooth is 4.0 and is not removable ,
I have windows 7 64-bit and sixaxis

please tell me what is the problem and how can I fix it, do not give any use to bluetooth and now I can not even use the control with cable

the bsod is the typical " DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL " caused by the driver

bluetooth id: USB \ VID_0489 & PID_E04E
Hello. I just wanted to say that I have the same problems as Rily with the exception of the BSOD. After a few days it stops working without any change to the computer.
Intel Bluetooth 4.0
Windows 7 64
DualShock 3

I'm not going to have access to this computer for a while, so I won't be able to upload any logs, but I'll follow this thread and hope that someone finds out what the problem is.

Thanks
Okay so I had a whole post here about the BTH 0000000 none thing but after I posted it I determined that my dongle is just not compatible, so i figured I'd delete all that. But my new question is this: How can I uninstall the scp bluetooth driver so that I can try my dongle with a WII remote. I did read that once you install the driver it won't work for anything else, and thats no problem as I have 5 of these little dongles. But when I plugged in a virgin one it also came up as using the scp driver right away, and I would like to know how to prevent that from happening to the next one I try out. Thanks in advance and sorry for being a noob.
can you add this Bluetooth ID? USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2120

i bought 3 bluetooth dongles supported but none of them work for the DS3, I had this dongle laying arround and thats the ID it has, i hope that can work
Hi everyone. I've been playing around with the ps3 controller (dualshock 3 - sixaxis) and it's great. My only problem was I wanted it to be wireless. So I bought myself a bluetooth dongle (Trendnet - TBW-106UB) but with little luck as it simply refuses to work. Having tried getting it to work for 7 hours my eyes found "Zadig" inside the SCP folder. Read about it installing a driver for the bluetooth dongles that aren't supported. So I figured it must be that. So I did that. And I get a connection, I cheer vigorously thinking I've solved it.

SCP monitor looks good: http://gyazo.com/2c33214747b7b6c440eff164d1bed463.png
SCP Server looks good: http://gyazo.com/00f2d8c52724045a96f136daf3223b7c.png
PS3 control looks good (one red light)
Even the SCPuser/XInput Controller tester looks good: http://i.gyazo.com/6f0ba50739266d1eb57c2b0c6069e7db.png - all buttons seem to work, it's clearly communicating with the bluetooth. Everything seems A OKAY.

Except when I actually open up games. Then the controller does nothing. It worked before I tried the bluetooth thing. But now it doesn't do anything while I'm inside a game. Doesn't matter if it's via bluetooth or usb cable.

Does anybody have a clue as to why this is happening?

Much appreciated. Love this software.
I just want to mention that the TrendNET TBW-107UB Bluetooth 2.1 dongle works perfectly with the SCP drivers, and is available on http://www.bestbuy.com for $14.85 with free shipping. Sure, it might cost a few $'s more than ebay, but at least you'll know you'll be getting a good working dongle. I'm not getting paid to say this, just trying to help out since a lot of people are having dongle-related issues lately.
(03-17-2014, 11:01 PM)mthoennes Wrote: Okay so I had a whole post here about the BTH 0000000 none thing but after I posted it I determined that my dongle is just not compatible, so i figured I'd delete all that. But my new question is this: How can I uninstall the scp bluetooth driver so that I can try my dongle with a WII remote. I did read that once you install the driver it won't work for anything else, and thats no problem as I have 5 of these little dongles. But when I plugged in a virgin one it also came up as using the scp driver right away, and I would like to know how to prevent that from happening to the next one I try out. Thanks in advance and sorry for being a noob.

Try running ScpDriver.exe and click UnInstall, if it still says BTH DS3 Device for your Bluetooth driver (in Device Manager) hit properties -> Roll back driver.

best regards,
- dink
Ok, i fix my problem but only 2 seconds,

is necessary to note that the first time I install scp everything worked fine except the bluetooth
zdiag worked with but after turning off the computer it was deemed bluetooth ,
also when I turned off the computer did not work more ,

i try to fix it by reinstalling the scp, but now after a few tries each time I connect my ps3control to the computer it shows a bsod
I can uninstall the scp but when I go back to install ( even unchecked the box bluetooth ) shows bsod again

before I could not play with bluetooth, now I can not even connect the control , I can not play with the control
scp and completely uninstall all drivers (with the console if necesary ) but now my control is junk in my pc

Uninstall scp does not work
System Restore does not work
Serves not Zdiag
reinstall original drivers does not work

Playstation3 controller does not show in device manager even when the default drivers are instaled,
everything looks fine

What could I do? ,
Do I have to reinstall motionjoy ?
please , I do not care if I can not use the bluetooth , I just want to play with my control