XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Q-the-STORM: that's the correct link, when you click the Download button it gives options for vcredist_arm.exe, vcredist_x64.exe & vcredist_x86.exe. On an Windows 7 x64 machine you should install both vcredist_x64.exe & vcredist_x86.exe.

Sponsored links

I have installed both and rebooted, dlls are still not working
@Q-the-STORM: not sure what's going wrong then - screenshot of my test machine below running PCSX2 1.2.1 portable with Lilypad-Scp loaded.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

there are actually a bunch of plugins that fail to load, once I open the plugin selector...

This is what it looks like here
http://i.snag.gy/OLNlz.jpg
@Q-the-STORM: I'd suggest you download the 1.2.1 portable release from here, and make sure your DirectX is up to date.
ALRIGHT... finally...
1.2.1 portable didn't open at all, the error suggested c runtime wasn't installed properly... damn win7 UAC again, only causing problems... reinstalled it again, now everything works...

thanks for your help...

//I spoke too soon... while the plugins work correctly, pcsx2 doesn't work, it crashes when loading a game..

http://i.snag.gy/GWj0Q.jpg

tried different versions, including 1.2.1... though I guess this is not a XInput Wrapper issue anymore...

//uninstalled everything again, installed everything via the pcsx2 setup... now everything works... should have started with that....
ok, i formatted my pc and now works but the bluetooth still not working, the scpdriver shows me the same instalation of the post #1 screenshot but scpmonitor show Host address disconnected, my bluetooth id is: 0489&PID_E04E, it's compatible i supose, what could be?

another weird details:
device manager show me BTH DS3 Device and USB DS3 Device as a Universal Serial Bus Devices
when i plug the controller in devices are 2 controllers: a ps3 controller and a xbox360 controller for windows
@Rily: can you do the following -

1. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
2. Reboot your PC.
3. Start ScpMonitor.
4. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
5. Wait 10 seconds.
6. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
7. Wait 30 seconds.
8. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
9. Wait 10 seconds.
10. Zip up your ScpService.log and ScpDriver.log and post as an attachment.
(03-21-2014, 08:01 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: 1.2.1.165 Update Notes

1. Updated ScpUser & XInput_SCP projects to use XP compatibilty mode.
2. Added Service Channel Bypass functionality for fake controllers.
- Implemented for "-ghic", "00:26:5C" & "00:16:FE:71" signatures.
3. Added a proof of concept Sample for KBM mapping.

Thank you Scarlet.Crush for this update! All 4 controllers now work on USB, 2 with "00:26:5C" and 2 with "00:16:FE:71" but with Bluetooth only works 2 with "00:16:FE:71" dunno why i attach picture of SCP Monitor looks like and also a log of SCP Service. Thank you again! Smile
[Image: 8xlmav.jpg]

Attached Files
.zip   ScpService.zip (Size: 3,07 KB / Downloads: 204)
@qvisti: I did some work with danell on the "00:26:5C" signature controllers. Can you try the ScpControl.dll attached to Post #2596.