XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi Scarlet.Crush,

I uninstalled all the motioninjoy files, installed the xbox files, made sure the approved dongle shows up and plugged in the ds3 controller before installing. After rebooting, I disconnect the ds3 controller from usb, press the ps button, and I am able to connect to the bluetooth dongle as verified with the SCP monitor (Host address + Pad 1 info is filled in). The controller shows up in devices but I am unable to test any buttons. I don't understand what went wrong. Windows 7 64bit.

ScpDriver.log shows everything successfully installed, but I noticed this message:
Quote:INFO - Installation was successful.
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2148&REV_0818" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bthwinusb.inf_amd64_neutral_bb65126544cdaf87\BthWinUsb.inf".
INFO - Installation did not occur because the hardware isn't currently present.
INFO - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2148&REV_0818' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2148&REV_0818' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1915' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1915' for reinstall on next plug-in.
SUCCESS - Install completed

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
Bus Device
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver
Bluetooth Driver

Sponsored links

I have constant ~14% CPU load from ScpService.exe on Windows 8.1. Does anyone else have this problem?
So after about five reinstalls my PC FINALLY recognizes my DS3 and Xbox controller (note: I've never had MiJ installed on my PC before). Now the problem is that mid-game (in this case Dark Souls) the controller randomly decides it wants to resync up with my PS3 and turn it on. I've tried resetting the controller via the pinhole on the bottom of the controller but it still remains paired to my PS3.

About to say screw it and just buy a wired 360 controller...
(03-30-2014, 08:02 PM)JustinSaneV2 Wrote: So after about five reinstalls my PC FINALLY recognizes my DS3 and Xbox controller (note: I've never had MiJ installed on my PC before). Now the problem is that mid-game (in this case Dark Souls) the controller randomly decides it wants to resync up with my PS3 and turn it on. I've tried resetting the controller via the pinhole on the bottom of the controller but it still remains paired to my PS3.

About to say screw it and just buy a wired 360 controller...

Did you try unpairing it from the PS3 first?
(03-30-2014, 10:34 PM)electrobrains Wrote: Did you try unpairing it from the PS3 first?

From my understanding you're supposed to unpair the controller by holding the reset button on the underside of the controller. I do this but the controller ends up somehow repaired back with the console after a few moments.
So unplugging my PS3 "fixes" the issue though it's not a very practical solution...

Am I missing something in regards to unpairing the controller? I've pushed the reset button quickly, I've held it for varying numbers of seconds, etc, etc and all to no avail.

Also, thanks for all your hardwork Scarlet.Crush!
Tongue 
(03-23-2014, 01:13 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Nado:

1. The drivers do not currently use the TouchPad data from the DS4. It is a feature I am investigating and will include in the future. The ScpPad2Key app being a Proof of Concept/Demonstrator of this type of functionality [you can test it out on your Desktop - enable Mouse Buttons then click Start, Right Stick provides mouse movement, R1/L1 provide mouse buttons].

2. "Started then Stopped" error usually indicates that the Windows Event Log service is not running.

When you get the 1053 error, how long after pressing Start does the error message appear? Default service timeout is 30seconds, if the error message pops immediately after Start, it usually means that the Service is being blocked by something. Check the properties on ScpService.exe & ScpControl.dll - if they are blocked, unblock them.

@Q-the-STORM: the only other thing I can think of that would cause the dlls not to be recognized is not having the Visual C 2013 x86 runtimes installed.

Thanks for the fast response time!

Everything worked perfectly, I went down a rabbit hole getting WEL service to start, but that was definitely the issue.

Now I have my DS4 and knock off Chinese DS3 running on the service.

There is a great community here, and you sir definitely deserve some internet notoriety for all your work!

[Image: steamer.jpg]
(03-30-2014, 05:22 PM)Enisey Wrote: I have constant ~14% CPU load from ScpService.exe on Windows 8.1. Does anyone else have this problem?

Ok, I have completely deleted Blootooth in device manager (under USB devices, with checking the box "delete drivers for this device" - otherwise it didn't work), reconnected BT, installed Scarlet driver and it is good now. It is also resolved an error of not getting BT parameters (host address, HCI, LMP) in SCP Monitor.
I just wanted to say thank you again Scarlet! As you might remember with my new dongle my DS3's wouldn't work anymore but my DS4 did though after your latest update that brought DS4 USB pairing I now simply can use my old non-SSP dongle and both my DS3's and my DS4 both work perfectly in harmony! Laugh

One question though, does anyone know if mini-USB to micro-USB adapters exist? I have a long mini-USB cable connected to my PC which I use for syncing my DS3's after they have been used by a PS3 and it would be great if I could use the same cable to pair a DS4 without having to plug in a extra micro-USB cable Tongue
(03-25-2014, 07:42 PM)mooyah Wrote: Hello
I have a dualshock 3 with a bluetooth adapter.
After installing the SCP-DS-Driver-Package-1.2.0.160
the ds3 is then seen in pcsx2 lilypad menu when it's connected either with the usb cable or with bluetooth wireless.
However pressure sensitive button doesn't work.
it's just 0 or 1.

Since I have mainly bought the DS3 just for pressure sensitive button (I had a ds2 with xbox360 usb adapter that didn't work for pressure sensitivity), can you guys help me with this?

please help
Sad