XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Has anyone else been getting lag using official DS3 through bluetooth on Windows 7? I'm currently using version 1.0.0.103 as newer versions were giving me lower framerates in Dolphin emulator.

Using Cirago bluetooth dongle, USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

I'll be using the controller just fine for about ~30 minutes, battery is far from low charge, and then suddenly button presses are missed, or a slight lag is present.

Not sure why this is happening, did newer versions address this and the framerate drops?

Sponsored links

For some reason, whenever I have my DS3 plugged in by USB the controller randomly stops working and the red LED light one begins to flash instead of being solid like it normally is. The controller usually recovers, but it sometimes can take up to 30 seconds for it to do so, or I have to unplug the controller, press the reset button on the back and plug it back in to make it work. I am on W7 and have the most recent driver installed.

What can I do to fix this? It sometimes makes me run into walls and die while playing!
Hey guys,

I'm using a PS4 pad (via USB) with the .165 driver. I was curious to know if there is a way to switch off the pad and remove the Xbox controller entry in Devices and Printers in the same action.

I.e I hold a button and the pad will switch off and remove the Xbox Controller entry in Devices and Printers (as if the pad has been "disconnected"). Then plugging the controller back in will switch on the pad and add the Xbox Controller entry again.

The reason I ask is that, even though the pad is disconnected from the USB port, there is an entry for the Xbox Controller which is always on and games register that.

Cheers!
L1 + R1 + PS button is the combination for turn off the pad (keep them all pressed for two seconds untill the led don't turn off).
Hey ultimategrayfox,

I've tried that combination but the pad doesn't turn off....
Hey all. Hoping someone can shed some light on my problem. I installed this utility according to the instructions on Windows 8.1 I'm using the controller exclusively wired. My problem comes in the form of the controller disconnecting at what appears to be random times.

The games I have tested this with are Dark Souls and State of Decay, both on Steam. What usually happens it that the controller will freeze in the direction I was moving until I unplug (at which point I stop moving) and reconnect. Everything is fine after about 15 seconds until it does it again.

So I tested the controller on Battlefield 4 and was able to play an entire 20 minute round without any issues.

So is there a known issue with Steam and supporting this utility or am I just getting unlucky? Sad
(04-02-2014, 07:09 PM)r2rX Wrote: Hey ultimategrayfox,

I've tried that combination but the pad doesn't turn off....
dunno what to say, is even reported on first post and alwais worked for me

"Disconnecting a DS3 - Press and hold L1 + R1 + PS for 2 seconds."
This is the same Issue that I have been having as well. Except I am on Windows 7. It happens in Steam, and out of it.

(04-03-2014, 12:21 AM)bangarangatang Wrote: Hey all. Hoping someone can shed some light on my problem. I installed this utility according to the instructions on Windows 8.1 I'm using the controller exclusively wired. My problem comes in the form of the controller disconnecting at what appears to be random times.

The games I have tested this with are Dark Souls and State of Decay, both on Steam. What usually happens it that the controller will freeze in the direction I was moving until I unplug (at which point I stop moving) and reconnect. Everything is fine after about 15 seconds until it does it again.

So I tested the controller on Battlefield 4 and was able to play an entire 20 minute round without any issues.

So is there a known issue with Steam and supporting this utility or am I just getting unlucky? Sad
Hi Scarlet.Crush,

I have a pad Natec Genesis PV44, it is a clone SPEEDLINK SL-4443 SBK-01 Strike FX or SPEEDLINK SL-6565-SBK-01 Strike FX and it works perfectly except for one problem. It connects to computer using the included radio receiver. When it unplug it is still detected as connected in the Controllers Control Panel. Sometimes when I plug it later, it is detected as a second Xbox pad. The next time it is detected as the third pad. It helps then restart SCPService, then it is detected as the first pad.

Please add options for auto disconnect and not be detected in the Controllers Control Panel when disconnecting the radio receiver. This will solve the problems.

In addition, please add an option to restart SCPService in the Tray menu SCPMonitor.

Sorry for my english.
(04-03-2014, 05:43 AM)ultimategrayfox Wrote: dunno what to say, is even reported on first post and alwais worked for me

"Disconnecting a DS3 - Press and hold L1 + R1 + PS for 2 seconds."

It's very odd indeed. I'm trying but nothing happens...