XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(04-05-2014, 01:51 AM)randito34 Wrote: Hi
why the BTH host address is <Error> after turn on PC?

I've got the exactly same error when I rebooted my PC, what I did was:

Go to Control Panel "Devices and printers"

Select the bluetooth adapter -> Options -> Hardware -> "Change Configuration"(something like that on bottom left hand side ) -> Driver -> Uninstall Driver.

Then it back working again.

This solve the Host Adress :<Error> and <Disconnected>

So might work for @iancer and @HELPmePLS as well.

(Before attemp this I tried to upgrade to latest version then un-installed drivers, installed drivers, rebooted, neither of these worked for me.)

Sponsored links

Hi!

@Scarlet.Crush: Can you please add this Bluetooth adapter?

USB\VID_0CF3&PID_E004&REV_0002
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_E004

It's an onboard adapter used (at least) in my Dell Inspiron Laptop, it's not an external dongle.
Zadig doesn't work and gives a "driver installation failure" for this device.
Thanks a lot!
I hate to bother you guys, but I'm not sure exactly what's wrong. I got this to work perfectly fine on my computer, no troubles. But I'm trying to get it to work on my friend's laptop, and it's not working. For what it's worth, they're using Windows 8.

Every time I try plugging in the PS3 controller, instead of a single LED light turned on (which is normally what I see on my computer when using it), all 4 LED lights blink a few times, then turn off. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in installing this on their laptop.
Hi,

Took the time to try and finally found a reason to get rid of bloody motioninjoy. Got all the drivers installed including bluetooth

Was having fun but hope to fix this problem:

1. No bluetooth connection
2. Lilypad kept on crashing after setup and Xinput testings shows no pressure sensitivity (range of 0 and 1 only),
3. No pressure sensitivity on PCSX2.

Hope anyone here would be happy to help.
Thanks!
It works great with San Andreas! Thanks a lot for all your awesome work, really appreciated!
(04-03-2014, 09:27 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Mikhail0: does your controller support Rumble over BTH when connected to a PS3?

I don't have a ps3 to test it with sorry.

Can you add a option to swap which analog stick is used for mouse movement as well as increasing the scaling range options by a 100% for further refinement, between 0 & 1 seems like it'd be the sweet spot for this controller, 1 being slighly too senstive and 0 being too slow, maybe you could add a further option where if you hold down select or start the scaling increases by a factor of 1-2x for when you want to quickly access something on the further parts of the screen, maybe add alt+tab to circle for switching apps too.
@Scarlet.Crush, The new driver starts up a lot faster now on my WinXP machine after a reboot - thanks for that Smile It used to take like 20 seconds after a reboot to connect the first time, now, 1-2

best regards,
- dink
@Scarlet.Crush Can you add my adapter aswell please? Smile

Intel® Centrino® Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 + High Speed Adapter
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA&REV_7869
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA
Help me out please!
I have installed through all the steps (not using bluetooth yet because it isn't supported) but when I start playing a game, after ~20 seconds the controller just stops responding to any input. The other controller still works though, but 2 player games are impossible this way.

I'm using two DS3 controllers with regular connection cables to an USB3.0 port.

Also I found out that the moment the controller disconnects the key that is currently being pressed will still be pressed, so if I walk to the right it will keep walking to the right without accepting any other input.

I've installed it 4 times now already, deleting all drivers and completely re-installing the whole bunch but I can't seem to figure it out..
hello scarlet.crush, i have been having bluetooth issues whenever i start up my laptop from shutdown bluetooth stopped working, USB connection works fine. BTH address was shown as <error> when this occurred.

could it be because i have installed the drivers for my laptop internal bluetooth device?

anyway, the current workaround i have is by uninstall only the bluetooth drivers via ScpDriver.exe and then installing a fresh bluetooth driver using the same program. after installation, bluetooth was working again with my DS4 and BTH host address was visible again.

keep up the good work!!! Smile