XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(05-01-2014, 03:40 PM)MCZ Wrote: No one seems to be concerned about a potential trojan?

why would we. after dozens of users using it without reporting any problem, it's easy to guess it's a false positive
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

I cant seem to get the wireless to work, Please add my bluetooth hardware ID

USB\VID_148F&PID_3298

its an internal card (ralink, on HP pavillion G6)
(12-18-2013, 02:55 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Updating Bluetooth drivers for dongles not on the supported list.

1. Download the Tools from Post #1.
2. Unpack the archive.
3. Run Zadig.exe from the ScpServer\bin\Zadig folder.
4. If you have UAC enabled click Yes on the UAC dialog.
5. Click Device -> Load Preset.
6. Select Bluetooth.cfg, click Open.
7. Click Options -> List All Devices.
8. Select your Bluetooth Dongle from the drop down list.
9. Click Replace Driver.
10. Click Yes if the Warning - System Driver dialog pops up.
11. Click Close on the Driver Installation dialog.
12. Verify that your dongle displays in ScpMonitor.
13. Verify that your dongle displays in Device Manager.

See attached screenshots.

My computer goes on crashes/goes to blue screen at step 9, tried 3 times, i cant seem to figure out the bluetooth thing, my hard ware ID is
USB\VID_148F&PID_3298
Im running win 8.1.
(04-30-2014, 03:20 PM)CarloxTheBoy Wrote: Hello.

I'm trying to pair my Dualshock 3 with my USB Bluetooth dongle. The dongle is compatible (appears in the list) and playing with cable i don't have problems. But when i disconnect the cable i can't use it wireless.

I installed the driver with the USB Dongle and the controller connected.

Screenshots of useful information.

SCPMonitor: http://prntscr.com/3eu0sb

SCPPair: http://prntscr.com/3eu0ws

If any need more info, just ask for it. I really want to play with my remote controller.

(05-01-2014, 12:29 PM)CarloxTheBoy Wrote: Yes, it is. http://prntscr.com/3f3wpl. Is started.

EDIT: I'm not using a original DS3, i use an ardistel black fire compact. Can this make the trouble?

EDIT 2: I tried with a original DS3, and don't work the bluetooth too. Just the cable.

Up. Need help with this.
Hello. I have a driving simulator game that uses DInput for gamepad and thus I have the problem with L2 and R2 triggers using the same axis.
While trying to find a way to bind L2 to clutch and R2 to throttle I've noticed that for some reason there are two XBOX controllers displayed in Control Panel -> Game Controllers. ScpMonitor explains that one of them is in Reserved state while the other one is Connected (that's the one that responds to button presses). Now I'm wondering if its possible to tweak the source code so that when I press R2 it would tell Windows that R2 trigger on the Reserved gamepad is pressed, which would allow me to separate axis for L2 and R2 triggers. The game seems to not care about binding controls in scope of single gamepad and so I think it would allow me to bind clutch to GamePad1 L2 and throttle to GamePad2 R2.

So is this mapping trick possible ? If so, any pointers where should I modify the source code ? I've already opened the source code in VS2010 but I'm not sure where exactly do I need to insert my modifications. I need to intercept input from real controller and if it's R2 trigger then make it look as GamePad2 input.
(05-02-2014, 02:38 PM)CarloxTheBoy Wrote: Up. Need help with this.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the SCP drivers with 'Force Install'?
(05-02-2014, 09:11 PM)roninx Wrote: Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the SCP drivers with 'Force Install'?

I tried two times. I will try again this time.

EDIT: I tried again. Still not working.
(05-02-2014, 09:43 PM)CarloxTheBoy Wrote: I tried two times. I will try again this time.

EDIT: I tried again. Still not working.

What driver version are you using?
Has the process for using a Dual Shock 4 pad changed in any of the recent updates? I followed the steps in post #1852 but my DS4 still fails to appear in scpmonitor.
(05-02-2014, 11:15 PM)roninx Wrote: Have you tried mapping the L2 and R2 triggers to L3 and R3 via the Profile Manager?
No. Aren't L3 and R3 buttons ? I need pressure sensitive triggers that would work like pedals. Mapping R2 to R3 would just make it a button, no ?
Just in case - I need to use analog sticks as well for that game (left stick to look around and right stick to steer the wheel).

But anyways, I've just managed to modify the source code so that R2 maps to another joystick's R2 (the Reserved one) and now I can use both triggers without sacrificing anything. It is at moments like these it feels good to be a programmer Wink.

If someone needs this stuff I made, I can post some code samples that need to be inserted in original source.