XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(05-04-2014, 04:43 PM)CorruptedGhost Wrote: There's nothing to configure

Thanks for replying

My God...

Click one of them..(ex:cross)
And press cross on your controller (or A on an XBOX controller)
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]

Sponsored links

did you at least watch & read this : http://pcsx2.net/config-guide/official-e...guide.html
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
@KeyToTruth12

I've tried mapping already, it isn't accepting any input at all

@jesalvein

I tried using both Lilypad [Lilypad-Scp-r 5875] and SSSPSX pad, both of which aren't receiving input
does your pad work in your control panel ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
@Jesalvein

My computer receives the DS3 input, but the pad plugins doesn't
On post #2231, it is said that the controller starts flashing when the battery drops under 40%, is there an easy way to change that value to, let say 20% or so ?

Thanks
(04-30-2014, 05:22 AM)HollowVision Wrote: Using genuine PS3 controller through Bluetooth on Win8
Everything worked perfectly until I decided to play Fahrenheit, for which I had to install Pinnacle Game Profiler. After using it for a couple days and uninstalling the Profiler, my computer stopped identifying the controller, so I figured I'd have to reinstall my controller drivers along with SCP drivers. Got it back to work, but now it seems like after pressing L1 or R1 keys (happens at random, but more often if I hold them both), the controller starts to randomly lag, for example keys/sticks get stuck for 5-10 seconds and unresponsiveness. Then the controller just shuts down and I have to start it back up by pressing the PS button.

Any ideas on how to fix it?
Already tried reinstalling the controller drivers and SCP drivers multiple times.
Also, if that has anything to do with it, in joy.cpl I can't calibrate the controller to respond to Z axis movements, but those buttons work ingame without problem. (That also worked before the Profiler incident.)

Bump. Still need help. Please.
Is it possible to remap the buttons in this driver?
I'm using a PS3 Controller, and I'm used to having Circle as confirm, and X as Cancel and some games won't let me rebind this, so I'd like to do this through the driver if possible.

I tried to use the ScpMonitor program, but couldn't get it to work (or figure out how to properly use it)
Does anyone know how I'd go about swapping the X and O buttons?
Can someone direct me to increasing the deadzones of a DS3 d-pad? I just downloaded the latest version and it works fine out of games. When I start playing in DMC 4 however, the d-pad suddenly presses all directions at once. Is there any way to fix this at all? Also happens to L1 from time to time.
Other than that, it's pretty solid.
(12-18-2013, 02:55 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Updating Bluetooth drivers for dongles not on the supported list.

1. Download the Tools from Post #1.
2. Unpack the archive.
3. Run Zadig.exe from the ScpServer\bin\Zadig folder.
4. If you have UAC enabled click Yes on the UAC dialog.
5. Click Device -> Load Preset.
6. Select Bluetooth.cfg, click Open.
7. Click Options -> List All Devices.
8. Select your Bluetooth Dongle from the drop down list.
9. Click Replace Driver.
10. Click Yes if the Warning - System Driver dialog pops up.
11. Click Close on the Driver Installation dialog.
12. Verify that your dongle displays in ScpMonitor.
13. Verify that your dongle displays in Device Manager.

See attached screenshots.

Im trying to get my DS3 to work with bluetooth, (on usb it works fine) When i follow this steps, my computer goes to blue screen and restarts, i have tried with bluetooth on, off still same result. im running win 8.1 (64bit) my internal bluetooth hardware id is USB\VID_148F&PID_3298