XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Support for the Wii U Pro controller would be nice!

Sponsored links

Hey Scarlet. About 200 pages back you mentionned you were looking into PS3 BD Remote support. Any news on this?
I'm using Windows 8.1 and scpdriver.exe doesnt launch. Can anybody help me please? Thanks.
Thanks for this!
(05-10-2014, 04:37 AM)Xenia Wrote: I'm using Windows 8.1 and scpdriver.exe doesnt launch. Can anybody help me please? Thanks.

Hi there,
Scroll down to the troubleshooting section on this page:
http://emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/...rapper_SCP
I think you'll need to do the unblock thing on all the exe's.

best regards,
- dink
Is there any way of getting this to work effortlessly in combination with actual 360 controllers? When I disconnect the DS3 controller the simulated 360 controller remains and keeps occupying its controller slot. I use a 360 controllers for games controlled with the analogue sticks and my DS3 for games controlled with the d-pad. I wish I could easily switch between them.
Dark Souls 2 doesn't detect my Dualshock 3 controller plugged in via USB (Win 7 64-bit).

Everything seemed to install as it should. In the Windows 7 Game Controllers window, my controller is listed as Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows). Status OK. It responds when I go to the calibration submenu, all buttons and sticks work. The red "1" light on the front of the controller is on.

So why doesn't Dark Souls 2 detect it? Nothing at all happens. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Madcap, try unplugin other usb stuff on your system, especially if you have anything logitech-related - then try. Its a bug in the game.

best regards,
- dink
Thanks for your suggestion, dink. I tried removing my Logitech keyboard, Logitech headset and Creative mouse, but Dark Souls 2 still doesn't detect my controller. I can launch the game using the controller from Steam Big Picture. I have an external hard drive which I haven't removed, but should that really matter?

I sure hope they fix the bug soon.

Sometimes the "1" light on my controller flashes red slowly while connected via USB, other times it is constant. Does it matter?
Hi guys how are you all. First of all thank you for this great software im glad that im using this. Second thing is that im having some problem pairing my original ds3 via bluetooth.
I have two ds3.
1- A blue copy ds3 CECHZC2H A1 which is working via bluetooth fine.
2- An original ds3 CECHZC2K wich is working fine with the usb but when usb is disconnected is shows BT000000 None in scpmonitor.
I have two local dongles dont know their names but the copy ds3 is working with both dongles where as the original one is not working.
THANK YOU.