XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Madcap, sorry you're having problems, I just remember people with similar problems got around it by unplugging all their usb stuff. When the light blinks slowly via usb, that means its charging.

best regards,
- dink

Sponsored links

Since I couldn't get Dark Souls 2 to work with a Dualshock 3 controller, I went and bought a genuine X360 Controller for Windows. However, it doesn't work with this controller either! Is it because I still have the DS3 driver installed? How do I uninstall it? I can't seem to find a guide on how to do that.

EDIT: I went into the scpdriver.exe program and clicked uninstall, is that enough? Even so, Dark Souls 2 still doesn't detect the controller. What a waste of money!

Note: I'm not blaming the programmer of this DS3 driver, I'm sure it does what it is supposed to do for most people.
@ madcap

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid369223

The problem is the game itself favouring non-xinput devices. Unplug any such devices and try again. Given this program makes a DS3 emulate a 360 controller, using a 360 controller was probably the last item on the list of things you should have done to try to fix your issue.
@ chroma

In retrospect, you are right. I just couldn't imagine that they would release a game that fails to detect the controller it was primarily designed for.
I have been using SCP Driver for a few months now and love it, but it has started acting up on my computer recently. I am running Windows 8.1. Controllers are being recognized when I connect then over USB, but the bluetooth connection is not engaging when I disconnect the cable.

I forced the installation of the bluetooth driver using the zadig tool, and I can see from the monitor tool that it seems to be installed correctly:

[Image: e6azdql.png]

Any ideas on what else I can try? This was running perfectly for a few months. Not sure what happened now.

I am currently trying this in version 1.2.0.160. I tried downloading 1.2.2.175, but not of the executables are displaying anything on my system. Is there a specific Microsoft VC++ runtime that I need to install to try the latest version?

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Does anybody know what could cause the bluetooth functionality to stop working? My DS3 used to work fine over the bluetooth, now it does not. It will connect, but none of the input registers. When I plug it in, it works fine. Mind you, it worked for about two weeks with no issues, then one day, it wouldn't connect, and it still will not after multiple re-installs of the wrapper and the bluetooth dongle.
Cronac, sounds like we're in a similar boat. What operating system are you on?

Here is a screenshot of the Monitor and Server apps size by side to show all of the readouts that I have:

[Image: dQoqy3Y.png]
(05-13-2014, 01:40 AM)jackdewey Wrote: I have been using SCP Driver for a few months now and love it, but it has started acting up on my computer recently. I am running Windows 8.1. Controllers are being recognized when I connect then over USB, but the bluetooth connection is not engaging when I disconnect the cable.

I forced the installation of the bluetooth driver using the zadig tool, and I can see from the monitor tool that it seems to be installed correctly:

[Image: e6azdql.png]

Any ideas on what else I can try? This was running perfectly for a few months. Not sure what happened now.

Doesn't Reserved mean the PS3 controller is turned off? Sorry if this is a dumb answer but have you tried manually turning on the controller?
(05-13-2014, 03:03 AM)roninx Wrote: Doesn't Reserved mean the PS3 controller is turned off? Sorry if this is a dumb answer but have you tried manually turning on the controller?

Yes, I have tried turning on the controller, and it just keeps flashing, looking to connect. When I connect it to my computer via USB, reserved changes to show USB, following by 8 hex characters, and the word Charging.

When I disconnect it, USB and Charging changes to Reserved, but it never connects.
I am also on Windows 8.1. I too get the reserved screen.