XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Has anyone had any experience with AutoHotkey?
I am trying to find out a way to bind a key to a script that will maximise SCPMonitor from the system tray, and or load it and maximise it if it isn't running.
Some system tray applications will simply maximise if you load them a second time.
Unfortunately SCPMonitor.exe will simply load a second instance and go straight to the system tray Sad

Any help would be appreciated as I am a total noob when it comes to AutoHotkey Smile

Sponsored links

Hello guys Im new here and i need help:

I just try install this but i have a problem when all done i open SpcMonitor and dont detect my ps3 controller but if i open ScpServer my controller works nice but is really annoy to have open spc server as a windows all day.

How can i solve this?

THANKS
(08-21-2014, 08:27 PM)alvaro1929 Wrote: Hello guys Im new here and i need help:

I just try install this but i have a problem when all done i open SpcMonitor and dont detect my ps3 controller but if i open ScpServer my controller works nice but is really annoy to have open spc server as a windows all day.

How can i solve this?

THANKS

After you installed the driver, the SCP Service should have started automatically and be running. This is probably unrelated, but did you make sure you installed the latest XBOX360 drivers and ensured that the Bluetooth dongle (if it's USB) was plugged in before you start? And make sure that the PS3 controller was connected via USB so the default PS3 gamepad was detected before installing the driver?
Sorry I cannot be of any more help. As with my system (Windows 8.1x64) everything installed and the service was running in the background. You could try restarting the PC too after installation, But you have probably done that by now.
(08-21-2014, 08:57 PM)blueeagle69 Wrote: After you installed the driver, the SCP Service should have started automatically and be running. This is probably unrelated, but did you make sure you installed the latest XBOX360 drivers and ensured that the Bluetooth dongle (if it's USB) was plugged in before you start? And make sure that the PS3 controller was connected via USB so the default PS3 gamepad was detected before installing the driver?
Sorry I cannot be of any more help. As with my system (Windows 8.1x64) everything installed and the service was running in the background. You could try restarting the PC too after installation, But you have probably done that by now.

My system is same as your system but the service dont running in the background at my ciomputer
possible to add in a function such that it's disconnect the controller after certain period of inactivity?
hey guys, I had a question. I've been using the XInput Wrapper for my DS3 and it's worked perfectly, except for one situation.

if I ever remove the controller and then plug it back in and turn it on, it automatically puts it at player 2 (or player 3 if I had just done it on player 2...etc). is there a way to prevent this from happening or a way to get it back to player 1?

it's not a huge deal, I currently just restart my computer whenever it happens to get it back to player 1 but was wondering if there was something faster. thanks!
(08-21-2014, 09:06 PM)alvaro1929 Wrote: My system is same as your system but the service dont running in the background at my ciomputer

OK, try this.
There is no-doubt an easier way, but have a go anyway.
Make sure the SCP Service is running.
Press Windows Key+R and type services.msc
In the list under Name look for "SCP DS3 Service"
Right click this and select properties.
Make sure the Startup type is set to automatic.

Btw. Have you got full Administrator rights on this PC?
Other than the above I am stumped Sad
(08-22-2014, 12:20 AM)ABuNeNe Wrote: possible to add in a function such that it's disconnect the controller after certain period of inactivity?

When using Bluetooth, the controller already switches off after a period of inactivity.
The idle timeout can be adjusted in SCP Monitor
(08-22-2014, 01:01 AM)blueeagle69 Wrote: OK, try this.
There is no-doubt an easier way, but have a go anyway.
Make sure the SCP Service is running.
Press Windows Key+R and type services.msc
In the list under Name look for "SCP DS3 Service"
Right click this and select properties.
Make sure the Startup type is set to automatic.

Btw. Have you got full Administrator rights on this PC?
Other than the above I am stumped Sad

Thank you so much man the service was OFF now works nice !! Smile
Hey, and thanks for the driver and support!

It works perfectly for a few minutes. However, after awhile, the controller starts glitching out. It freezes, rumbles, and I can't do anything with the controller for about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, the glitching goes away, and I can use the controller normally again.

The games that I've played and experienced this issue are FIFA 14 and Sleeping Dogs.

I've tried using different USB ports, but that did not solve the issue.

How can I stop the controller from randomly glitching up periodically?

Thanks!