XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@amfamaster: was ScpService running and a DS3 connected when you took the screenshot?

You may need to install updated X360 drivers, these are installed along with the Xbox360 Accessories which you can download from here.

Sponsored links

Thumbs Up 
Thank you for adding my hardware ID works perfectly Cool
Now that I have this up and running I am unable to pair anything else to my bluetooth meaning my phone is useless and so are my wii remotes for use in dolphin. Anyway to keep this and to get the other stuff up and running at the same time?

Becuase as it currently stands I have to uninstall this to be able to use my bluetooth normally for anything else. which sort of defeats the purpose for me since I would like to be able to use both my DS3 and my Wii remote and still have bluetooth access on my phone for transfering things and audio.
I installed xbox driver and now all works great. This is perfect Smile
@Scarlet
Somehow I got a bit idea for charging indication. You had already done indicator 'when to charge' (1 blinking led)
Well, can you add a indication when charging is done? I don't know about the PS3 controller components but I think overcharging is not a good thing.

Well... of course I can see it from scpmonitor but it's chopped off at the suffix -ed or -ing (I can only see Charg) as you can see at the attachment and there is no way to enlarge the window.

And I've testing it for 4 days now, it's superb, especially the beta version1. Excellent work!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Topken: you have to dedicate a BTH Dongle for DS3 use, it just doesn't operate correctly with the Windows Bluetooth stack. You could buy a second BTH Dongle, they are really cheap, and use one for DS3 use and the other for normal Bluetooth devices.

@someon: are you using a custom font size in Windows? I'll look into sizing the ScpMonitor Window to the size of the contents, so that the values are always fully visible.
Can joysticks cause the controller to stay awake? My joysticks are a little fidgity now, and I noticed my controller staying on curiously long today...

Quote:I don't know about the PS3 controller components but I think overcharging is not a good thing.

Charging is handled by the controller. You can plug it into a computer without any drivers whatsoever or even a USB power outlet and the controller will charge itself and stop charging when needed.
Windows 7 x64 | Core i5 3570K @ 4.7ghz | nVidia Geforce GTX 760 | 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistax DDR3-1600 ram | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Logitech G500
@MaJoR: joysticks should have no effect on the timer, possible cause could be that the way the DS3 is placed the L2 or R2 triggers are slightly pressed. (I get this sometimes if I put a DS3 down on the sofa, no issue with it placed on my desk).
You could just Quick Disconnect it by holding L1+R1+PS for 2 seconds.

@someon: I've added sizing to contents to ScpMonitor, also added clicking X minimises to tray instead of exiting. Can you try it out and let me know how it looks on your system.

Attached Files
.7z   ScpServer-0.7.0.96-Mon-Update.7z (Size: 59,39 KB / Downloads: 211)
@Scarlet.Crush:
Yes, I'm using custom size font as my eyes won't cope with tiny font on 1080p.

Thanks mate, the update you gave just now works perfectly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-05-2013, 07:45 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @apex: custom pair tool, to use

Wow..it works. Thanks!