XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello everyone!!

I've made some changes to the program to configure the axis of dualshock3..

and made a nice little utility to assign axis to each input.. see screen shot Laugh

u can assign X/Y axis, X/Y rotation axis, and Tilt X/Y axis

Installation:-

1. stop the scp service from services(adminitrator tools)
or
(net stop "SCP DS3 Service" - from an elevated command prompt)
2. copy all files from archive to ur SCP installation folder.
3. start the scp service or just open axes editor.exe and click update.
4.enjoy

note:- its based on driver version [1.2.2.175] and it will NOT work on any other driver version.

also it supports only DUALSHOCK3 at the moment.

plz provide feedback as this is my first c# program.

credits due respect to the owner @scarlet.crush

Attached Files
.zip   Axis Editor.zip (Size: 90,39 KB / Downloads: 270)

Sponsored links

(08-25-2014, 01:11 AM)wyfer Wrote: Pinnacle Game Profiler can remap the PS button to anything, I mapped it to save/load sstates. A great alternative to xpadder

Good to know, thanks.
I was hoping that XPadder would map the PS button, but nope Smile
USB\VID_0489&PID_E036 not work
So after much frustration I somehow actually got this to work (I've posted here many times, ignored).

The problem now is, I'm not sure how to map the buttons properly. I'm trying to get it to work with FFXI, so I need all the buttons on my PS3 controller to work. L2 and R2 don't respond, and the buttons are mapped completed wrong; for example if I want Button 1 to be Triangle, it's X instead.
(08-26-2014, 06:45 AM)DragonKing Wrote: So after much frustration I somehow actually got this to work (I've posted here many times, ignored).

The problem now is, I'm not sure how to map the buttons properly. I'm trying to get it to work with FFXI, so I need all the buttons on my PS3 controller to work. L2 and R2 don't respond, and the buttons are mapped completed wrong; for example if I want Button 1 to be Triangle, it's X instead.

actually, we already told you :
Quote:FFXI uses DInput, the MS X360 drivers combine the Triggers into the Z axis. FFXI cannot use the Triggers as buttons.
You're trying to use an Xinput wrapper while you'd need a Dinput wrapper.
I guess MiJ is your only option in that case.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-26-2014, 06:45 AM)DragonKing Wrote: So after much frustration I somehow actually got this to work (I've posted here many times, ignored).

from wat i understand u need L2 and R2 to act as buttons instead of axis right?

in that case u can use scpmonitor.exe> configuration> select apropirate profile to switch L3 and R3 with L2 and R2...

hope that helps... also if u r looking for key remaps!! i'm working on an app to config keymap of ds3...look forward to that.. LaughBiggrinBiggrin
Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I need the D-Pad, Triangle Circle X Square, both Analog sticks + L3 and R3, Start Select, R1 L1, R2 L2. Basically I need all the functions ^^;

If there's no re-map function atm, it'd be great to see you create one and greatly appreciated Laugh

I'll try messing around with the switching L3 and L2/R3 and R2 and see if I can play like that for now.

As for MiJ, I've tried looking it up and it seems like the site's down and none of the caches are working that I found so that's not even a temp option XD Getting this to work is basically my only hope ^^;
(08-26-2014, 04:58 PM)DragonKing Wrote: Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I need the D-Pad, Triangle Circle X Square, both Analog sticks + L3 and R3, Start Select, R1 L1, R2 L2. Basically I need all the functions ^^;

If there's no re-map function atm, it'd be great to see you create one and greatly appreciated Laugh

I'll try messing around with the switching L3 and L2/R3 and R2 and see if I can play like that for now.

As for MiJ, I've tried looking it up and it seems like the site's down and none of the caches are working that I found so that's not even a temp option XD Getting this to work is basically my only hope ^^;

i currently invovled in the apps develpment.. and will upload once its done.. for now u may want to try the software i uploaded which can remap axis of DS3

also u might want to check "better DS3" it works with MIJ driver...if u cant get ds3 tool running then u can manually install mij drivers from there on "Better DS3" can handle everything.
I have looked but I cant find any information if this supports pressure sensitivity for DS4. I have tried the DS3 method but that doesnt seem to work. I am trying to play MGS Snake Eater without killing anyone and its very very hard without the pressure sensitive buttons!
That's because the DS4 doesn't have them pressure buttons.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]