XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I have the same problem (look at first post on 377). I have built-in bluetooth on my Asus, and I then use Zadig.exe. Unfortunately, DS3 after disconnected from USB it's turning off.. Propably, I must got to buy new BT adapter, ex. this: http://allegro.pl/nowy-bluetooth-usb-2-0...17283.html , it's will be work fine?

Sponsored links

I'm not sure if this is being developed anymore, but is there anyway to enable the power management options for the DS3 Bluetooth driver? Seems like an oversight.

Normal Bluetooth and Wireless drivers give you Power Management options in Device Manager to prevent the PC from turning off the device. Any chance we can get that functionality added?.

My controller keeps getting disconnected whenever my PC goes into sleep mode causing problems with Joy2Key not detecting the controller when I reconnect it. (I have to do a manual refresh on the controller list) Essentially Bluetooth will turn off and disconnect it, from what I can tell. Or if anyone knows any work arounds for this issue, could you chime in? Thanks.
Sounds like your Bluetooth Dongle is not Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR Dongle compatible. Mine is Bluetooth 4.0 and works great with Zadig and was very cheap too.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N2E3...UTF8&psc=1
(12-07-2014, 12:37 PM)vhx Wrote: I'm not sure if this is being developed anymore, but is there anyway to enable the power management options for the DS3 Bluetooth driver? Seems like an oversight.

Normal Bluetooth and Wireless drivers give you Power Management options in Device Manager to prevent the PC from turning off the device. Any chance we can get that functionality added?.

My controller keeps getting disconnected whenever my PC goes into sleep mode causing problems with Joy2Key not detecting the controller when I reconnect it. (I have to do a manual refresh on the controller list) Essentially Bluetooth will turn off and disconnect it, from what I can tell. Or if anyone knows any work arounds for this issue, could you chime in? Thanks.

One thing you can do is go into Device Manager and change view to by connection. Than locate the USB Hub that your Bluetooth Dongle is plugged into and turn off the power management there. All devices on that USB chipset will not sleep than but at least your bluetooth should not sleep either.
I don't want to spend so much money for BT Dongle, because i have intergrated in my notebook, also new dongle is not needful. I need it only to wireless connection with DS3. This dongle, from my link: http://allegro.pl/nowy-bluetooth-usb-2-0...17283.html is cheap, and it would be good, as if be compatible. It is simple, and cheap dongle with EDR...
(12-07-2014, 06:39 PM)molitar Wrote: One thing you can do is go into Device Manager and change view to by connection. Than locate the USB Hub that your Bluetooth Dongle is plugged into and turn off the power management there. All devices on that USB chipset will not sleep than but at least your bluetooth should not sleep either.

I overlooked that option, thanks. All of the USB controllers are set to not turn off already. I tried turning it on (just to see if there was any change). However, that didn't seem to fix it.

EDIT: Actually ended up narrowing this down. When the PC goes to sleep the SCPService goes to sleep with it, disconnecting all of the devices. When it wakes up, it does not reconnect the controller. If you just use the SCPServer instead, it works just fine when sleeping. Anyone know of a way to keep the service running even in sleep mode? Or just run the SCP Server in the system tray/minimized on startup?
Can someone please tell me how to remap my PS3 controller? i want to switch L1 with L2 and R1 with R2 because I'm more used to the trigger being the "bumper" of PS3.

I've tried: remap tool in SCPMonitor and its literally the worst thing i've encountered. I tried to switch each one (eg. L1 -> L2, L2 -> L1, R1 -> R2, R2 -> R1) but it doesnt work.
I have a xbox360 pad that i use to play certain singleplayer games and am having trouble with the priority between it and my ps3 pad. The scp monitor shows that the pad 1 is reserved and therefore my xbox360 pad is always allotted the second priority slot even if I plug it in first. This causes issues in some games because it takes input from the ps3 pad but not the xbox360 pad because of the priority. I tried seeing if I could switch the priority around with the scp monitor, but it doesn't recognize the xbox360 pad. Is there any way that I can switch the priority without having to uninstall the scp driver? Thanks!
i have been struggling for 2 days now, and i can't find the solution.
so i really need somebody's help.

well i tried to install the drivers for a couple of times now.
it all goes well and installs everything expect 1 thing the DS3 USB Driver.
my computer does notice my controller but as a unknown device,

i have tried to uninstall an re install the drivers multiple times now.
i have downloaded from different sites but no DS3 USB driver.
i have done the full installation process over and over but still nothing worked.

Please help me

(BTW i have a fake ps3 controller with Bluetooth)
Hi,

After some trouble to have it working with an old BT dongle, I purchased a new BT4.0 dongle and it works flawlessly on my laptop.

I tried with the same dongle on my desktop. The dongle is recognized, the DS3 pairs with it, and SCPUser.exe shows the pad is working. However, the device is not recognized as an xbox360 controller by windows : it is in troubleshoot mode (yellow sign), and says the driver is not signed. When I disable driver signature enforcement at boot, it works. But when rebooting in normal mode, it again does the same issue. I tried uninstalling everything, and reinstall with driver signing disabled at boot, but the issue is the same.
Both machines are Win7 64bit, and none of them have driver signing disabled by a hack.
I checked, I use the exact same ScpDriver version (1.2.2.175) and the same Microsoft XBox 360 driver (latest from MS site)

Thanks for your help in advance!