XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Exclamation 
Hello All.

I recently bought a bluetooth adapter on amazon in order to use my Dualshock 3 controller on my PC. After installing the prereqs for the SCP DS3 utility, I followed the instructions on the OP exactly. Everything installs correctly and without a hiccup, but when I try to connect my controller via bluetooth, the status on SCP Monitor goes from "USB *changing code* Charged" to "BTH 00000000 None" when I disconnect the usb.

Here is my bluetooth adapter code:
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134
it matches a supported adapter ID except for the revision code.

I saw another post that said their adapter was the same ID and did not work also. Is there anything I can do to create a workaround (yes I have tried using Zadig) without purchasing a new adapter?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

I know that L1+L2+psbutton turns off the controller, however windows still recognizes the controller as plugged in. How do i "disconnect" the controller from windows?
(12-26-2014, 05:06 AM)zaf Wrote: I know that L1+L2+psbutton turns off the controller, however windows still recognizes the controller as plugged in. How do i "disconnect" the controller from windows?

In your taskbar try right clicking the usb symbol and telling windows to eject the controller. That may work but I do not know. Othewrwise simply unplug it and let it blink for a minute.
(12-26-2014, 02:00 AM)xxwalgreensxx Wrote: Hello All.

I recently bought a bluetooth adapter on amazon in order to use my Dualshock 3 controller on my PC. After installing the prereqs for the SCP DS3 utility, I followed the instructions on the OP exactly. Everything installs correctly and without a hiccup, but when I try to connect my controller via bluetooth, the status on SCP Monitor goes from "USB *changing code* Charged" to "BTH 00000000 None" when I disconnect the usb.

Here is my bluetooth adapter code:
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134
it matches a supported adapter ID except for the revision code.

I saw another post that said their adapter was the same ID and did not work also. Is there anything I can do to create a workaround (yes I have tried using Zadig) without purchasing a new adapter?

Thanks in advance.
It looks like you're the fourth person (including myself) who has had this problem recently, and at least the third person (including myself) who has this exact Bluetooth dongle and is having problems with it. Hopefully someone who really knows the details of how this stuff works can figure out exactly what is going wrong with this particular dongle. Because, at least for me, the dongle shows up just fine in Device Manager as "BTH DS3 Device." That's what's so confusing about this.
ok I have installed scpdriver before and was going to update sicne my camera in my game keeps on rotating so not sure if updating the driver might solve the issue.
My installed scp version is 1.1.0.136 and im running on win 7 please help me choose which file I should dl and update my driver correctly Smile
RE: VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_0134

I'm afraid this adapter revision doesn't support EDR and it won't be possible to use with a DS3 gamepad.

I just want to point out that I bought a Trendnet TBW-107UB dongle from www.bestbuy.com back in fall 2013, and it has been working perfectly ever since to this day with my DS3 gamepad.

best regards,
- dink (fbalpha dev)
(12-24-2014, 09:32 AM)Troubleshooting Wrote: I love this software, and it works so much better than the other solutions I've tried, but there's one problem I can't figure out.

I have two identical Dualshock 3 controllers, but only one of them works with the Scarlet.Crush wrapper. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but the one that does work has some dead buttons. I strictly use these controllers via USB; this computer doesn't even have BT capability, so that's not the issue. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling Scarlet.Crush, plugging and unplugging each controller and restarting after each step, but so far nothing has worked.

I'd be thrilled if anybody could point me in the right direction. Thanks a bunch!

Still looking for a solution here. Thanks again and happy holidays!
Quote:New Install
1. Connect your Dongle and DS3 via USB and let Windows install it's default drivers.
2. Copy the archive to a temporary directory [eg C:\Temp].
3. Right click on the archive and select Properties.
4. Click the Unblock button if it is displayed on the General tab.
5. Unpack the archive.
6. Create a directory where you want the Service to run from. [Recommended - C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions *]
7. Copy the contents of the ScpServer\bin to the directory you created.
8. Run ScpDriver.exe.
9. XP/Vista - check the Force Install option. Win 7/8 leave it unchecked.
10. Click Install. [see screenshot below]

I downloaded latest source [1.2.2.175] but, inside, there is not BIN folder, but SAMPLE e SOURCE folder.
Here's my screenshot
[Image: Immagine.jpg]
Sorry, this might be answered already, but reading 3800+ messages is a little excessive.
I was trying to make both my DS3 and DS4 work simultaneously. I already had the DS4 working with DS4Tool 1.2, I went and installed this program following instructions but I get a BSOD when I start scpserver.exe, or if I connect both controllers at the same time. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it's the same.
This is the ScpServer.log file in case it helps clear something up.
http://pastebin.com/isafDLS1
So SCPDriver is kinda blocking my first controller slot. Even if I turn off my DS3, no other gets recognized as the first controller (it's always the second or third). How do I fix that? Certain games don't want to use any controller other than the primary, and I don't want to use my DS3 for absolutely everything.