XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Um, it isn't there. I right click the entry in the devices and printers, and it just has Create Shortcut, Troubleshoot, and Properties. And it uses a generic icon. The 360 pad doesn't appear in game controllers either when i went the round-about way to reach it. Here's some pics.

[Image: gamecontrollers.png] [Image: 360rightclick.png]

Using 0.7.0.96 bluetooth beta driver on Windows 7 x64. And it works fine, I can play games in PCSX2 and Dolphin just fine. But can't get it to work in Project64 or SNES9x (Dinput only for those emulators).
Windows 7 x64 | Core i5 3570K @ 4.7ghz | nVidia Geforce GTX 760 | 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistax DDR3-1600 ram | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Logitech G500

Sponsored links

is PPjoy just for nintendo based EMUs ?
Yea, I use PPJoy+Glovepie for my Classic Controller Pro.
Windows 7 x64 | Core i5 3570K @ 4.7ghz | nVidia Geforce GTX 760 | 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistax DDR3-1600 ram | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Logitech G500
@MaJoR: think you just need to update your X360 drivers. Open Device Manger, right-click Xbox 360 Controller for Windows -> Update Driver Software... -> Search automatically for updated driver software.

Alternatively download and install the Xbox 360 Accessories software which includes updated drivers from http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/...or-windows.

Win 7 shipped with an ancient driver for X360 controllers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ahhh.... I never updated it, so it didn't appear. So now I can select the DS3 as the Dinput device and play with it on older emulators. Nice. Unfortunately that complicates matters with the Classic Controller Pro for programs that don't have the ability to switch between devices, but I can use game controllers to flip between them, set the emulator, and then flip the game controller setting back and the emulator will remember it. Works fine.

Thanks for the help. And again, thanks for the awesome drivers.
Thanks for helping with my last question scarlet, you're ridiculously fast.
I'm trying to get my settings to match this picture, which was posted on page 3 of the thread. My configuration has everything pretty much the same except that it has a box Dual Shock 3 (Native mode) Requires libusb instead of requires SCPfilterdriver and I'm not able to click it. Any ideas on what to do? I'm still trying to get my ps3 controller to work in any way possible!
Thanks again

http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=39826
Also, what I did to try and get this badboy working is....
1. Installed Pcsx2 and got it working
2. Downloaded the XInput-Wrapper-SCP-2.2.1.88.7z
3. Extracted the above file and ran the SCPfilterdriver as admin to install it
4. Now I'm stumped and am not too sure where to go from here.

When I run the SCPUser 32-bit and 64-bit, they both recognize the ps3 controller and it seems to be working. Just not sure how to config it into the pcsx2 program. Sorry for the noobie questions.
@sekuiden: your nearly there ...

1. copy bin\Win32\XInput1_3.dll to your PCSX2 folder.
2. copy bin\Win32\LilyPad-Scp-5350.dll to your PCSX2\plugins folder.
3. select LilyPad-Scp-5350.dll as your pad plugin [first screenshot in the post you referenced]
Video 
Hi Scarlet, Im using xinput wrapper with usb connected to my PS3 controller, and its work perfectly. Then I try to unplug the usb, my bluetooth seems not recognized the controller. My BT id is: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1989
USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@donijokay: your HCI Version is showing as 2.1989, that is Bluetooth 1.2 - minimum supported by DS3s is Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR [HCI Version 3.xxxx].

Your controller is also not a genuine Sony DS3 [PLAYSTATION®Conteroller-ghic], the drivers do not support non-genuine DS3s.