XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Thanks a lot Nefarius, working great in Window 10, it did not work initially, but after an uninstall->reinstall it was working fine for both my DS3 and DS4 via USB and bluetooth. It might be because the first time I ran the executable(s) as administrator.

Sponsored links

Great to hear!  Biggrin
hey guys,,,, i tried thousand times to install the DS3 via usb,,, but it just showed i succesfully installed one call
"play station 3 controller, but "MotioninJoy Virtual Game Controller", "MotioninJoy Virtual Keyboard", "MotioninJoy Virtual Mouse" still not yet identified,,,, So, here i tried to use the XInput Wrapper, but i cant run the"ScpDriver.exe" as no response is coming up....i am so confused right now...
Nefarius - great to hear that you're planning to take charge with future updates. My thanks in advance!

I've been having an interesting issue with v1.2.2.X. I've posted about it previous in the thread, but haven't gotten any feedback on what might be happening. Below is the issue I'm seeing. I'll see if your updated version on Github helps, but otherwise if you have any other thoughts on what could be happening, I'm all ears!

Quote:Does anyone know why my bluetooth link seems to eventually "break" after a few days? I'm using Kinivo BTD-400 and Windows 8.1, 64 bit.

I can get USB and bluetooth working (and it will work for a couple days over multiple computer restarts). But then usually around day 4-5, I'll go to turn on my controller (un-wired), and the red lights will blink, but never connect to the bluetooth adapter. When I hook it up via the cable, it still all works.

I've found that I then just have to quickly go into the Zadig program and re-flash the bluetooth drivers, and it works again. It's just an odd behavior that the bluetooth connection only holds up for 4-5 days, then seemingly breaks for no reason. I've re-flashed with Zadig four times now, and it immediately fixes the issue.

Any thoughts on why the driver doesn't seem to want to stick?
Can anybody help me? I've tried reinstalling a bunch of times now, but still can't get it to work on Windows 10.  Sad I use the latest version and unblocked the zip file.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-31-2015, 06:53 PM)waichun1003 Wrote: hey guys,,,, i tried thousand times to install the DS3 via usb,,, but it just showed i succesfully installed one call
"play station 3 controller, but "MotioninJoy Virtual Game Controller", "MotioninJoy Virtual Keyboard", "MotioninJoy Virtual Mouse" still not yet identified,,,, So, here i tried to use the XInput Wrapper, but i cant run the"ScpDriver.exe" as no response is coming up....i am so confused right now...

What version are you using? Do you see a File called ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml in the folder you extracted the ScpServer to? If so please attach it here so I can review it. Also reading Motioninjoy on all devices looks like you didn't do a clean remove of the MotioninJoy drivers?
(07-31-2015, 07:34 PM)Magic815 Wrote: Nefarius - great to hear that you're planning to take charge with future updates. My thanks in advance!

I've been having an interesting issue with v1.2.2.X. I've posted about it previous in the thread, but haven't gotten any feedback on what might be happening. Below is the issue I'm seeing. I'll see if your updated version on Github helps, but otherwise if you have any other thoughts on what could be happening, I'm all ears!

Could you please post a screenshot of your Bluetooth device in device manager both in working and "broken" condition like this:

[Image: 31-07-_2015_21-20-45.png]
(07-31-2015, 09:16 PM)Kamds Wrote: Can anybody help me? I've tried reinstalling a bunch of times now, but still can't get it to work on Windows 10.  Sad I use the latest version and unblocked the zip file.

Please attach the files ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml and ScpDsxService.log.xml you'll find in your Scp-Directory so I can review them.
(07-31-2015, 09:28 PM)Nefarius Wrote: Please attach the files ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml and ScpDsxService.log.xml you'll find in your Scp-Directory so I can review them.

They should be added now.

Attached Files
.xml   ScpDsxService.log.xml (Size: 5,08 KB / Downloads: 519)
.xml   ScpDsxInstaller.log.xml (Size: 19,99 KB / Downloads: 485)
(07-31-2015, 09:31 PM)Kamds Wrote: They should be added now.

Log says the driver installation failed. Could you attach the following file: C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log