XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
What is the correct way to disconnect a controller? I play a game with a controller sometimes and switch to a game that I don't play with one, but that game has controller support and it still detects the controller even if I a) disconnect Bluetooth, and/or b) stop and disable the service entirely.

Sponsored links

Hello everyone
I'm having an issue using the ps4 controller, there's a way to enable the controller vibration ?
With the ps3 controller it works just fine, but the dualshock 4 doesn't vibrate at all
(08-26-2011, 03:49 PM)fuzzymillipede Wrote: I don't see anything wrong with this topic. Good work!

Hey, I have a problem I hope you can help me to fix. I'm trying to do a Zombie World Record (in CoD:BO) and to avoid overheating issues, I put my PC in sleeping state, and when I return to game after, DS3 seems to be connected but it doesn't work, even stopping and restarting the service or unplugging the USB and plugging it again...
Hi, i have a little problem, i have an original PS3 controller (actually 2 of them), and this dongle: http://mlu-s2-p.mlstatic.com/adaptador-u...8515-O.jpg

I bought the dongle (and a 10mts HDMI cable) in order to connect the pc to the tv on the living room, and the dualshock via bluetooth, so i could play fifa 16 with my friends in there. The dongle is 5,70mts from where i sit (no walls in the middle), it works well, the signal is always full (only once it said high), but sometimes i press a button and it does not work, like if the controller was disconnected for 1second, its hard to play like that in some occasions, it doesnt happen all the time but it will be better if there is a solution to this so i could play as i want to. Should i buy a better dongle? It could be the drivers? It will be better if i install Zadig drivers?.

Thanks in advance.
(03-24-2014, 05:56 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @al-ucard: one reason that can cause your Dongle not to respond after a Shutdown/Reboot is that the Manufacturer's Driver provides some non-standard functionality - example would be something like Airplane Mode [the driver allows the BTH Radio to be turned on/off independently from the BTH Device].

Does your Dongle work in Windows using the "Generic Bluetooth Adapter" driver?

Hi Scarlet,,
I have same problem to connect via bluetooth after reboot my laptop, I used windown XP with BTH dongle 3.0.
Where i can setting something like airplane mode or etc on my dongle?
please help..

After reboot now i always rollback the scp driver before connect my ds3 via bth.
Is anyone else getting crashes when using XInput1_3.dll for pressure sensitivity? I've been able to use if flawlessly up until now, but now PCSX2 crashes on launch whenever I launch with XInput1_3.dll in the program directory. Reinstalling the DLL did not fix the issue and PCSX2 works fine without it.

Edit: Never mind, rebooting the computer fixed the issue so it must have been some sort of mess up with the xinput driver.
which Instructions i must now follow to use the latest version of your program to connect a DS4 via onboard Bluetooth (Motherboard Asus P9X79 DELUXE)

sorry for my bad english, i'm german
Guys, my BHT is a Dell Wirelles 1705 VID_0CF3&PID_0036, i use Zadig to work, but when i reboot my SO dont work anymore, i have rollback to drive Dell and use Zidig again, i have repeat this process always and always. Someone has solution?
I've got my install working for DS3 controllers fabulously but I just recieved a new DS4.
Now to my knowledge all I had to do was install the driver using Zadig but eventhough I follow the steps on this thread the operation always times out.
I'm running Win 10 and I disabled diver signature.
Good evening everyone , I registered on this site because I use this program as well, but I have a problem when I connect my dualshok 3 via bluetooth, the DS3 sometimes has lagged, the pads do not respond as they should or buttons respond when want , my question is, how do I fix this problem? None of that happens to me with the DS3 connected via USB cable. Thanks to that I can help and sorry for my bad English , I speak Spanish and I am using Google translator .