XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(02-18-2016, 04:51 PM)CRACING Wrote: Its because of Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]. It should have some numbers rather then zeros.

But the ps3 console writes into controller memory. It just the scp tool cannot write to some fake controllers.

See if you tell this to scp reloaded developer. May be he can debug more.

I will try my luck with him thanks for the help

Sponsored links

Thumbs Up 
(02-18-2016, 04:57 PM)abuali129 Wrote: I will try my luck with him thanks for the help

Best of luck and don't lose hopes.  Smile

Thanks...
Best Regards
How to modify ScpControl.dll to make fake DS3 controller working through Bluetooh
(This trick doesn't work for all fake controllers including those that show "Remote [00:00:00:00:00:00]" in log.
Hello !

First, I'd like to thank the creator of DS3 tool ! It justed saved my PC, I mean the way i play video games ^^.

I'm using it for more than 10 months now, never had any issues.
BUT, since I plugged my PS3 controller to PS3 back, the PS3 controller does not connect to my dongle anymore !
Wired, everything works fine :

[Image: mini_483416SCPDS3.png]

And when I unplug it from the computer, the dongle stays on but the controller keeps blinking :

[Image: mini_64506720160219001149.png]

The dongle and the controller are definitely connected to my pc, and the controller does work when wired, but even though the dongle is on, they couldn't pair !

What can I do then ?

Regards,

V3
Hello !

First, I'd like to thank the creator of DS3 tool ! It justed saved my PC, I mean the way i play video games ^^.

I'm using it for more than 10 months now, never had any issues.
BUT, since I plugged my PS3 controller to PS3 back, the PS3 controller does not connect to my dongle anymore !
Wired, everything works fine :

[Image: mini_483416SCPDS3.png]

And when I unplug it from the computer, the dongle stays on but the controller keeps blinking :

[Image: mini_64506720160219001149.png]

The dongle and the controller are definitely connected to my pc, and the controller does work when wired, but even though the dongle is on, they couldn't pair !

What can I do then ?

Regards,

V3
How can I disable the auto check for updates? The pop up can be really annoying if you're playing a game since it minimizes the window
Hi there

Great software, love it!

Is there a limit in the amount of connected PS3 controllers?
I want to connect 8 Controllers. Seems like the real PS3 can only take 7 pieces. (Info from Wikipedia, untested)

Thanks and regards
BigBear
(01-29-2016, 04:43 PM)CRACING Wrote: Ok, Please provide me the scpserver log.

Hey. I'm sorry I got you.
I try to connect your controller to another PC. Gamepad remembers BT mac.
But with your DLL, ScpServer an error at startup. I am using the latest version 1.6.238.16010. DLL works with this version?

I checked controller on the Sony Playstation  - works.

The original dualshok - running on my PC.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.xml   ScpDsxService_KUZ-M49-PC1$.log.xml (Size: 630,66 KB / Downloads: 823)
Hi i found a nice deal for a DS3 gamepad and i wanted to know if this works with Windows 10 and all games that support X-Input.
Ignore this post.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It works great, thanks! I was just wondering is there a way to permanently install the drivers, since every time I unplug DS3/ reboot it just charges instead of acting as a connected controller, and I have to reinstall the drivers every time?