XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I've got a problem "Scp Driver" doesn't want install drivers bluetooth however i've got the bluetooth on my laptot and it's activated.
I installed every required software but my ps3 controller doesn't want function well in bluetooth
Please help me I really would like to play with my gamepad in bluetooth

Sponsored links

(12-18-2013, 02:55 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Updating Bluetooth drivers for dongles not on the supported list.

1. Download the Tools from Post #1.
2. Unpack the archive.
3. Run Zadig.exe from the ScpServer\bin\Zadig folder.
4. If you have UAC enabled click Yes on the UAC dialog.
5. Click Device -> Load Preset.
6. Select Bluetooth.cfg, click Open.
7. Click Options -> List All Devices.
8. Select your Bluetooth Dongle from the drop down list.
9. Click Replace Driver.
10. Click Yes if the Warning - System Driver dialog pops up.
11. Click Close on the Driver Installation dialog.
12. Verify that your dongle displays in ScpMonitor.
13. Verify that your dongle displays in Device Manager.

See attached screenshots.

Okay. I have been searching Google, YouTube and every single forum/thread website for about 2-3 months.
I have a six-axis DS3 controller and a BlueCore CSR8510 Bluetooth dongle (4.0 Bluetooth with EDR support)
The Controllers work fine via USB. But when i try to connect via Bluetooth i get the sweet sweet (Bluetooth 000000000 none) error
I tried every fix on YouTube (Zadig included) IT NEVER WORKS
i need to know whats the problem is the dongle (I checked the compatible list it's there...)
Is it the DS3 controllers (I checked ppl use them all the time and it even works with ps3 consoles)

The Dongle is: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001 BlueCore CSR8510 Bluetooth dongle (4.0 Bluetooth with EDR support)
The DS3 controllers are: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268USB\VID_045E&PID_028E

PLS HELP ME

Guys I installed it on Windows 10, and everything seems ok, but when I turn off the pad by pressing "L1+R1+HOME" this error appear  (bluetooth mode).
Normal?

EDIT: I found an annoying problem, I couldn't use an original xbox360 pad while a ps3 pad is connected, because both use the same port, the first, how can I manage that? is there a way to do it? I tried to tick "always unplug virtual controller", and "skip occupied gamepad slots" on the settings, but seems not working.

"Thanks to support the driver, it's a must have on Windows!"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello,

I have XInput Wrapper for DS3 v1.2.2.175 installed in Windows 7 PC.
I think that i found a bug. Please check it.

STEPS:
1.- I'm linked by bluetooth with a BT device correctly. Works fine with PS3 controller.
2.- Being linked by bluetooth, I connect the PS3 controller by USB cable with my PC (with DS3 Xinput Wrapper Service running)
3.- The Led#1 start to blinking.
4.- If I disconnect the USB cable when (being in blinking mode) the Led#1 is OFF, the PS3 controller hang and not respond (hanged!!)
5.- The PS3 Controller only revive resetting it (by button).
Why is everyone still using scarlet crushes version.. It hasnt been updated in over a year. theres even an edit on the first page linking to the continuation..
How to turn off the vibration on DS3?
Hopefully I'm not the only one, was it a recent Windows 10 update that caused DS3s to constantly vibrate when connected? Or was it a SCP update?

There is no way to stop the vibration. As long as it is plugged in, regardless of whether it is being "used" or not, the controller vibrates constantly as if it was an electric toothbrush

first post btw.
(11-14-2016, 10:55 AM)rikimaruaxu Wrote: Why is everyone still using scarlet crushes version.. It hasnt been updated in over a year. theres even an edit on the first page linking to the continuation..

Because it work on my not original Joypad and the new one no... and i dont want to read 219 page of posts to understand why! Wink
PS button.
If i hit the PS button i get the Xbox accessories menu.
Is possible to disable it? or better "remap" it?
Not necessarely to a button also to an exe (because now execute some software) .
Regards.
Enrico.
help me guys i get error with xinpuuut warpper ds3, iam buy new dualshock 3, i too installed scp driver and my stick plugin with usb to my laptop with win 8.1 success detech xbox 360..but i found bug maybe, if my laptop condition plugged in charging button dualshock is bad look thi my video i record error button https://youtu.be/2yWnFaOcxNo, and butcondition my laptop not charging everything is normal my controler ds3 in controler 360x properties to test also when playing game pes 2017 is good play with ds3, but all bad when my laptop low bat and have to charging so my controler ps3 getting error button is push random self...any one to help to fix this...