XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello.
I'm having trouble making my DS3 controller work with my PC.
I've connected my controller via USB cable (don't have BT dongle) and followed installation instructions, and here's what I got:
1) Scp Driver showed "install succeeded"
2) SCP Monitor shows my DS3 as "charging" and Host as "disconnected" (which I assume is fine, since I don't use BT)
3) When I open Devices and Printers in Windows Control Panel I see PS3 controller listed there, but if I right-click it and select "game controller settings", the list of controllers is empty (should it be?)
4) LED 1 on my DS3 keeps blinking
5) My gamepad isn't working with any games that I tried (which are supposed to fully support game controllers)

I have a strong feeling that I'm missing something... Any suggestions?

Sponsored links

Hello all!

I am using the latest PCSX2 dev build pcsx2-v1.5.0-dev-1885 and I manage to configure everything fine (attached is a pic of the configuration) through LilyPad. But somehow when the game starts, none of the buttons do anything. Am I missing something?

EDIT: Nevermind. Unplugged it and plugged it back in. It works perfectly now. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

my DS3 controller work perfectly on my PC in both USB and BTH, but after bluetooth driver installed, i cant use other bluetooth device used to connected to my computer,
does someone here know how to solve this problem?

THANKS
(02-19-2017, 01:14 PM)flawless2941 Wrote: my DS3 controller work perfectly on my PC in both USB and BTH, but after bluetooth driver installed, i cant use other bluetooth device used to connected to my computer,
does someone here know how to solve this problem?

THANKS

You can't. That's the intended behavior. You should've read that note in the first post and kept the board clean.
If you have a different dongle — you can plug it in alongside the first one to have generic Bluetooth capability.
If you only have one dongle and absolutely need Bluetooth: either change the driver assigned to the dongle in Device Manager or uninstall it altogether.

Now the original(this) SCP package did Bluetooth poorly with my knock-off, but Nefarious' Toolkit just doesn't work wirelessly at all for me even though it spits messages of success all over the place. Tried the latest stable and beta versions.
Laugh It also absolutely insists on changing my mouse driver and I had to reinitiate it every time I messed with the Toolkit to regain control.
(02-06-2017, 02:22 PM)Coby87 Wrote: Good afternoon! Please help me - I have a rumble in SCPUser, but not have rumble in PES 2017, why is this happening?

Use xinput instead of directinput in pes2017 settings .
Hi. I can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I launch ScpDriver.exe, it opens in Task Manager and closes after a few seconds, with no window popping up at all. I've tried running it as administrator, even though it does it already. Yes, I've unblocked the zip file and then extracted it so that none of the files are blocked, and I've also put it in the exact same folder as the example. Help would be greatly appreciated, I'd love to use this tool.
(03-13-2017, 08:37 AM)Marxin Wrote: Hi. I can't seem to get it to work. Whenever I launch ScpDriver.exe, it opens in Task Manager and closes after a few seconds, with no window popping up at all. I've tried running it as administrator, even though it does already. Yes, I've made unblocked the zip file and then extracted it so that none of the files are blocked, and I've also put it in the exact same folder as the example. Help would be greatly appreciated, I'd love to use this tool.

Hi
Which Operating System are you using ?
also Which scp version you've downloaded ?
(03-13-2017, 09:23 AM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: Hi
Which Operating System are you using ?
also Which scp version you've downloaded ?

Windows 10, and the latest version (1.2.2.175).
hey guys,
I just installed scp 1.2.0.160 and updated it to 175. It worked fine via usb, but when i try to use it via bluetooth it doesn't work. I tried to install it using the force install option and the install summary shows bluetooth driver in the list( even if i install without forcing it), but it doesn't work at all.
I'm using windows 10 and installed the driver with the driver signature disable. I also unlocked the zip file in properties. Any sugestions on how to fix it?
I also used 2 different bluetooth dongles, but i don't if either of them is compatible, do you guys know how i can check if it compatible or not? they are a little old, so i don't have the box to check it.

Sorry for any english mistake.
Hi guys! I use Dualshock 3 (across USB) to play on the PC. Such a question, how to disable vibration in Dualshock 3? That it was not in the games.

And another question, it is possible to connect the "PS3 Navigation Controller" with SCP Driver?