Thread Rating:
  • 54 Vote(s) - 4.76 Average
XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hi everyone. I know I'm late to the forum, but I've downloaded and installed version 1.2.2.175 (no idea if it is the latest version), and I honestly cannot figure out how to re map buttons easily using this driver. I'm used to using BETTERDS3 which had a very simplistic design, and very easy to use interface. The only reason I'm looking to switch, is due to the motioninjoy driver causing issues with my PC (crashing my computer, disconnecting etc.). 

So I'm just wondering how people do remap buttons, or if it is even possible. If not, do you have any other alternatives that I could try?

Sponsored links

If i remember right steam now supports DS3 as well, you might be better of switching to that.
(09-16-2018, 08:41 PM)-StrikER- Wrote: If i remember right steam now supports DS3 as well, you might be better of switching to that.

I tried using that, but unfortunately, you can't create profiles for games that are not on the steam platform. Unless I just don't know how lol
(09-16-2018, 08:46 PM)FlaccidPotato Wrote: I tried using that, but unfortunately, you can't create profiles for games that are not on the steam platform. Unless I just don't know how lol

Ah, yes you can, even for programs such as pcsx2, you just need to add them to your steam library and configure them from there.
(09-15-2018, 05:57 PM)FlaccidPotato Wrote: Hi everyone. I know I'm late to the forum, but I've downloaded and installed version 1.2.2.175 (no idea if it is the latest version), and I honestly cannot figure out how to re map buttons easily using this driver. I'm used to using BETTERDS3 which had a very simplistic design, and very easy to use interface. The only reason I'm looking to switch, is due to the motioninjoy driver causing issues with my PC (crashing my computer, disconnecting etc.). 

So I'm just wondering how people do remap buttons, or if it is even possible. If not, do you have any other alternatives that I could try?

(09-19-2018, 08:52 PM)-StrikER- Wrote: Ah, yes you can, even for programs such as pcsx2, you just need to add them to your steam library and configure them from there.

I tried, but it didn't come up showing that I could create a profile for that game :/
(09-19-2018, 08:54 PM)FlaccidPotato Wrote: I tried, but it didn't come up showing that I could create a profile for that game :/

In that case you need to go to big picture mode settings and turn on configuration support for your gamepad.