XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
If i remember right steam now supports DS3 as well, you might be better of switching to that.

Sponsored links

(09-16-2018, 08:41 PM)-StrikER- Wrote: If i remember right steam now supports DS3 as well, you might be better of switching to that.

I tried using that, but unfortunately, you can't create profiles for games that are not on the steam platform. Unless I just don't know how lol
(09-16-2018, 08:46 PM)FlaccidPotato Wrote: I tried using that, but unfortunately, you can't create profiles for games that are not on the steam platform. Unless I just don't know how lol

Ah, yes you can, even for programs such as pcsx2, you just need to add them to your steam library and configure them from there.
(09-15-2018, 05:57 PM)FlaccidPotato Wrote: Hi everyone. I know I'm late to the forum, but I've downloaded and installed version 1.2.2.175 (no idea if it is the latest version), and I honestly cannot figure out how to re map buttons easily using this driver. I'm used to using BETTERDS3 which had a very simplistic design, and very easy to use interface. The only reason I'm looking to switch, is due to the motioninjoy driver causing issues with my PC (crashing my computer, disconnecting etc.). 

So I'm just wondering how people do remap buttons, or if it is even possible. If not, do you have any other alternatives that I could try?

(09-19-2018, 08:52 PM)-StrikER- Wrote: Ah, yes you can, even for programs such as pcsx2, you just need to add them to your steam library and configure them from there.

I tried, but it didn't come up showing that I could create a profile for that game :/
(09-19-2018, 08:54 PM)FlaccidPotato Wrote: I tried, but it didn't come up showing that I could create a profile for that game :/

In that case you need to go to big picture mode settings and turn on configuration support for your gamepad.
Hello All, 

I need help in connecting my ps3 dualshock controller to PC using SCP as pad 2. 

In my setup, I am already using a xbox controller, which I want to use as player 1. But, as soon as I setup the ps3 controller, it automatically takes over as player 1 spot (or pad 1, if we check it in SCP monitor).

Is there any way to connect it as pad 2 instead of pad 1. 

Any help will be much appreciated, as I have to uninstall and reinstall the whole thing, whenever there is a friend over. PLEASE HELP!!
What now?

Hi all. I recently installed SCptoolkit because I wnated to play the first Devil may Cry. I followed the instructions correctly as far as i can tell, though I amnot sure how to do the following:
To-Do list
  • Rewrite profile manager

• Add support for fake PANHAI DS3 controllers

• Implement gyroscope and accelerometer readout for DS3 and DS4

• Implement touchpad readout for DS4
    I have a dualshock playstation 3 controller, purely because that is just the one I have. However, when i open up DMC, nothing happens. I started the scpserver, but it says the root hub is already running, but SCP isn't running at all. The gampad analyser is registering the movement and all. and SCPtoolkit is showing that my controller is charging. Any help at all would be greatly appreciatedAnd yes, i know there are porbably countless solutions to all this, but I don't have the time to go through them all. So once again, any help at all would be appreciated, thank you

I also know buggerall about SCp and any technical jargon so please treat me like a simpleton
I have been struggling with bluetooth. After installing scp BT driver to my bluetooth adapter it will not turn on and will say ''Can not start Bluetooth. Please try again.''. I've been through the bluetooth adapters that Scp BT driver should work with and mine is in there. Any help?

''BlueSoleil Generic Bluetooth'' is the default adapter driver
Hey, folks! Please, help me. When I click install button in SCP Server or SCP Tool Kit I get three ERRORS:
ERROR - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
ERROR - Installation Failed.
ERROR - PnP Instal Failed.
Before that I got one ERROR and there it said: "...couldn't open system32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf". I received this folder from my good friend, and then I got three errors ABOVE.
If you face any problem to download Better DS3 then you can download it from here: https://nearfile.com/drivers/better-ds3/