XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Maybe it was spoiled by mj.i replaced my controller from ps3 controller to usb network joystick.now its ok all buttons and vibration are working but in game(nba 2k13 pc) vibration is not.what to do?pls help mr.crush

Sponsored links

(03-21-2013, 10:20 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @weberto: added your hardware id, see Post #639.

You'll need to update to 0.8.0.100 if you have 0.7.0.96 installed. Not sure how it will go on your device, please let me know.

I installed the version (didn't had the previous one), after a bit of tries, it got paired, and I can connect via bluetooth without any issues (the first time it reserved the first controller for 00:00 and paired in the second slot, after restarting the service I can get the controller as the first one via bluetooth

the bluetooth dissapeared so I can't disable it, any chance you can add that to the driver? (I couldn't find it in my device manager, not sure if the bluetooth device is active if the service is not running)

anyway, great work, I should be able to test some games tomorrow
Here is the log. I noticed my controller instantly shutting off when I unplugged it the 1st time and when I plugged it back in the lights never came back on.

.rar   Log.rar (Size: 470 bytes / Downloads: 276)
Can you please add hardware id:
USB\VID_0B05&PID_17B5
Good day Sir Crush.

First of all I d like to thank you for your wondefull program, I discovered it a few day ago and it works like a charm on my W7 desktop.

The thing is I just got a new laptop, with W8, and it seems the official MS drivers for the xbox360 controller are not available for W8. I tried to dl the W7 version and run it on compatibility mode, and then run your program, but my DS3 is still detected as a Playstation and not xbox controller.

If you, or anyone has any idea, I am open to suggestion.
(03-22-2013, 09:55 AM)ithilhin Wrote: Good day Sir Crush.

First of all I d like to thank you for your wondefull program, I discovered it a few day ago and it works like a charm on my W7 desktop.

The thing is I just got a new laptop, with W8, and it seems the official MS drivers for the xbox360 controller are not available for W8. I tried to dl the W7 version and run it on compatibility mode, and then run your program, but my DS3 is still detected as a Playstation and not xbox controller.

If you, or anyone has any idea, I am open to suggestion.

I also have win8, I didn't had to install any drivers for the xbox360 controller, I followed the instructions and once the controller is connected, it will recognize it as an xbox360 controller, no need for extra drivers, so installing the ones for w7 might cause problems
(03-22-2013, 10:20 AM)weberto Wrote: I also have win8, I didn't had to install any drivers for the xbox360 controller, I followed the instructions and once the controller is connected, it will recognize it as an xbox360 controller, no need for extra drivers, so installing the ones for w7 might cause problems

At first I did like you but it did not work for me, was not recognize as 360 controler, so I tried to install the w7 drivers......
Ok I tried with the new RC from post 639 and it works like a charm now.

Problem solved, thank you.
Is the only difference in the versions new bluetooth IDs? or are there stability improvements?
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
@Feather: your controller is not responding to the control messages sent by the drivers. Are you sure it is a genuine Sony DualShock 3 pad?

@mattyr: your hardware id is already included, see Post #639.

@ithilhin: typo in the post, should read "The inbox X360 drivers that ship with Windows 7 are outdated and may cause stability issues". Updated the post.

@hellbringer616: there are minor fixes for performance and minor feature enhancements in the Release Candidate. These are outlined at the top of post #639.