XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@mikezilla2: ok, so you are using the Filter Driver from Post #1. This does not support Bluetooth, it supports USB only and provides an XInput Wrapper.

I have been working on a replacement for the Filter Driver, which supports Bluetooth, USB and Native XInput. The latest version of which is in Post #229, with an update on Post #233. This is what I posted your update for.

The new driver is still in an early phase of development. When it is ready I will provide a download for it in Post #1 (not far off). Until then you can continue to use the Filter Driver or, if you are willing to test it, you can download the new driver from the posts mentioned above.

Sponsored links

okey so suppose iv uninstalled all of it and iv extracted the folder from 229 in to C programs what partand were would i place the update thats one good thing about your software it uninstalls cleanly with out a trace speaking of which you mentioned a commend line of sorts some were at the start of this thread for purging left over files from m joy but didn't really explain how , one thing at a time but i was going to ask if this app supports mouse / kb movements for say ether just psausing and fast fording media players to moving pages in apps like manga meeya or mcomix or cdisplayEX ? the former rather then the later ...

edit: copyed the two files from the update in to the folder that they belong in " move and replace" then installed the app , installed fine , the drivers are loaded on to the dongle how ever they also appear to have teken over the DS3 that iv hooked up - its not paired propley that is delphin wont pick it up as such and unpluging it wont let me pair it to blu tooth , moot is moot

edit: working now how ever delphin dosnt seem to want to pick it up regradless of if its plugged in. in propitiates i dont have an option to calibrate the the ds 3 anymore ...
@mikezilla2: the DS3 is now emulating an Xbox 360 Wired Controller. I don't use Dolphin myself, however unvaluablespace posted in #234 how to configure Dolphin.
(01-26-2013, 08:07 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @mikezilla2: the DS3 is now emulating an Xbox 360 Wired Controller. I don't use Dolphin myself, however unvaluablespace posted in #234 how to configure Dolphin.

i konw but problem is its no longer showing up in delphin were one would choose to configure from , the controler no longer shows up under devices ether tho inputs can be read from the tester and the moniter ( which can no longer be pinned to the task bar) also to note is when clicking "scp sever" its showing up as disconnected.

edited well restarted my pc , its getting picked up in the sever , and for a min there it wasint being picked up by the tester - now it is after unplugging it and plugging back in suffice to say i dont think its sending any d/ inputs ....
@mikezilla2: did you install the update from Post #233?
Right-click the Dolphin executable select "Run as Administrator". If the controller now shows up, then you need to install the update.
Yeah that sounds like the xinput issue I was having prior to Scarlett's update. If it works when you right click dolphin and choose "run as administrator", then you need to update. I forgot to mention dolphin was doing the same thing as bsnes and bf3, but Scarlett's latest update works with pretty much any program I've thrown at it so far. Smile

When the ds3 controller is connected via USB, you should see both a Xbox controller, and a playstation controller under devices. However, via Bluetooth, you should only see the Xbox controller, not the playstation 3 controller icon as well.

If you installed the ds3 driver and selected configure service, then the ds3 server should automatically run on its own in the background. Because of this, if the service is already running, trying to run the SCPServer application will show disconnected because the background service is already connected for you. you can see if the service is working by running scpmonitor, which should show you a MAC address for your Bluetooth if its working properly, and pad 1, 2, etc with USB if connected via USB, or BTH, if connected via Bluetooth.

The SCPServer program is for if you wish to manually run, enable, or disable the SCPServer, which would be useful if you didn't check " configure service" during install to install the background service. If you want to test the ds3 driver using SCPServer, then check to see if the ds3 service is already running by going into windows services and stopping the scp ds3 service, then you should be able to use SCPServer. I hope this helps. Smile

Mikezilla, if you have any questions or need help, please feel free to PM me and I will try to help you out anyway I can. But if the controller seems to be working other than dolphin, try " run as administrator" first and see if that helps.
233 thats were i got mixed up as i also had that other update you gave me , well uninstalled that , and reinstalled with the 2 updates and thats a negative could not see any xbox controller before or after pairing the Bluetooth and its also still not working in dolphin with or with out admin rights or tho it shouldn't need it with that fix ( so im told) you mentioned something about flushing usb devices at the start of this thread somwere but never went in to the "how part" installed with back ground serivce running and yea the mac address is there

guess i might have to pm unvalublespace but i thought i should mention it in this thread
@mikezilla2: ok, so it sounds like you have issues with the X360 side of things, download and install the X360 Accessories from here, this will install updated X360 drivers.
(01-26-2013, 11:04 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @mikezilla2: ok, so it sounds like you have issues with the X360 side of things, download and install the X360 Accessories from here, this will install updated X360 drivers.

umm thx but yea nah , installed those not sure if it was meant to magically fix everything but the results remain the same - by the way dos it matter if its in the 64bit directory or 86x ?

oh and i know iv already asked but 3rd times the charm i guess - you mentioned something about getting rid of phantom/m joy /left overs - at the start of the thread - posted 2 pngs but didnt say how to do it

edit: heres an api for move if you ever get board: http://thp.io/2010/psmove/
@mikezilla2: not sure whats unclear about the instructions on how to clear out non-present devices, but anyway

[If your not sure about this - don't do it]
1. Create an environment variable : Control Panel -> System -> Advanced system settings -> Environment Variables. In either User or System variables click New. Type in exactly what is shown in Post #25. Click OK.
2. Delete from Device Manager : Control Panel -> System -> Device Manager. From menu bar View -> Show hidden devices. Select a grayed out device, Rick click -> Uninstall.

After you have finished, can you open Device Manager again and select View -> Devices by connection. Expand the Scp Virtual Bus Driver node. It should display similar to the attachment when a DS3 is connected via USB or BTH.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)