XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@amfamaster:

Can you run the following -
1. Close the ScpServer application.
2. Disconnect your DS3 from USB.
3. Open Service Control Manager : Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services.
4. Scroll down to "SCP DS3 Service" - see attachment 1.
5. Right-click "SCP DS3 Service", select "Stop".
6. Right-click "SCP DS3 Service", select "Start".
7. Run ScpMonitor. Verify that Host Address, HCI Version and LMP Version are displayed.
8. Connect your DS3 via USB. Verify that Pad 1 is shown as connected, the status shows USB and that the Packet Counter is incrementing.
9. Disconnect your DS3 from USB. Your DS3 should connect via Bluetooth after a few seconds, verify that Pad 1 is shown as connected, the Status shows BTH and that the Packet Counter is incrementing.
10. Post the ScpService.log & ScpDriver.log.

Edit : Noticed that you have installed into C:\Users\PC\Desktop - the Service may not be able to run from this location. If Step 6 above fails, run ScpDriver and Uninstall, unpack the archive to a different location (eg C:\ScpServer [I use C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions]). Rerun the Install.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Hey thanks for quick reply,

I tried to do the steps and i couldnt get through 5th and 6th, it said that service cannot be found.

Then I did uninstall driver, download latest version unpacked it different directory, installed and when i turned on server i could see my pad. I paired it and unplugged the cord. It shows that ds3 is still connected - BTH0000 and some growing number (top right corner in scpserver). Behind that there's word FULL. So it looks like its working correctly.

I turned on batman arkam asylum and dead space 2 and it doesnt recognize i use pad on either of them, even though i can see response in scpuser. Any ideas?
Hiya. Just a couple questions about your modified lilypad plugin and pokopom. What's the difference between it and the regular lilypad plugin? I've been using xinput.dll + regular lilypad plugin perfectly fine with my DS3. Is there any benefits to using the modified lilypad? Also, is the Pokopom plugin worth using over either of the lilypad plugins? If so/if not, why?
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
SOLVED IT!

so i rolled back to old posts and it seems i had same problem as saekh. Game used dinput8 and xinput1.3 so i copied xinput to dead space2 folder and now it works like a charm.
How is that i have to paste the file to each game?
I did a quick check on Steam Big Picture, it doesnt recognize ds3 aswell. Funny thing is that when i go to settings and check for controller i see a message saying: There is a controller There is no controller in same sentence.
Inserting both win32 and win64 xinput doesnt help with Big Picture menu or games run through Steam.
Another issue is that i had to start batman directly from steam folder because when i played it through steam i couldnt use ds3.

Its not really a problem for me, sure takes time but im happy like a little kid as it is. On the other hand will be people asking for help in such situations so i thought i will point that out.

Thank you again and if i can be of any help.. in translating to polish perhaps? then im on board

Thank you very much for bringing the .. Joy back Smile
@Tyestor: If you're already using a working plugin setup, and don't care about pressure buttons support, then just stick with it.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(02-05-2013, 05:57 PM)KrossX Wrote: @Tyestor: If you're already using a working plugin setup, and don't care about pressure buttons support, then just stick with it.

K, I tried out your plugin before you commented and the only difference I noticed straight away is that I didn't have to screw around with bindings. Very nice and simple, good job.
MyAnimeList: http://www.myanimelist.net/profile/tyestor
Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/tyestor
Current PCSX2 version: v1.7.2460-windows-64bit-SSE4

The plural of anime is anime.
@amfamaster: can you post your ScpService.log and ScpDriver.log.

It sounds like you are not getting Native XInput for some reason, can you open Device Manager, select View -> Devices by connection, expand the Scp Virtual Bus Driver node. You should see similar to attached screenshot.

Anybody happens to know if it's possible to change the Bluetooth MAC address on either Windows 7 or Android 4.2.1/CyanogenMod 10.1 or more specifically Nexus 7 running those ROMs? As it is now I have to use SixaxisPairTool every time I want to connect my DS3 to my Nexus 7 but this installs new drivers which means I have to reinstall Scarlet.Crush's drivers whenever I want to connect DS3 to my PC. Not very convenient as you probably can imagine.
@apex: custom pair tool, to use

1. Extract the archive and place ScpPair.exe in to your ScpServer directory.
2. Stop ScpService.
3. Plug in your DS3 via USB.
4. Run the Tool, the Set button will become active when you have entered a valid MAC address.
5. Click Set.

.7z   ScpPair-Tool.7z (Size: 3,97 KB / Downloads: 900)
@Scarlet
i've found it but theres no list for scpservice

i am wondering if i did anything wrong