XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Of course you can just drop the ID into the .inf – complains about unsigned .inf mean nothing and don't prevent it from working.

Sponsored links

@0xndc: added your hardware id, see Post #301
(02-10-2013, 09:33 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @0xndc: added your hardware id, see Post #301

I... wow, 2 hours? Thanks, it works perfectly now!

@Senti: pretty sure it does prevent it from working, at least on 64-bit Windows.
(02-11-2013, 01:31 AM)0xndc Wrote: I... wow, 2 hours? Thanks, it works perfectly now!

Yeah, Scarlett is pretty awesome like that Smile
I've managed to pair my ds3 but it's showing reserved in the scp monitor and the buttons don't work via bluetooth, the USB is flawless so far.

I can also note that my on board Bluetooth seems unsupported, and the dongle I use I found somewhere I don't and it seems to pair But the buttons doesn't work in scp user.

Thanks in advance
@shamnex: can you post the files ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log, after attempting to connect via Bluetooth, as an attachment.
(02-11-2013, 05:24 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @shamnex: can you post the files ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log, after attempting to connect via Bluetooth, as an attachment.

I also have to add that I think the controller paired successfully because only one light keeps blinking,I see pad 1 in spc server with "BTH 000000 none" and I can even choose to test the vibration but the buttons dont work in scpuser.

And anyway, if the usb bluetooth adapter doesnt work can you add my onboard bluetooth to the list? the hardware ID is

USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E&REV_0001
USB\VID_0489&PID_E04E

Thanks in advance, your app is flawless with usb, 100 times better than MJ, i can disconnet and connect the pad in game.

Attached Files
.zip   logs.zip (Size: 48,83 KB / Downloads: 230)
@shamnex: I don't see the Bluetooth threads (HCI & L2CAP) starting in the service log.

Can you do the following (don't run ScpServer.exe) :-
1. Plug in your BTH Dongle & DS3 to USB.
2. Run ScpDriver.exe
3. Click Uninstall.
4. Click Install. (reboot if you see "Install Succeeded. [Reboot Required]")
5. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
6. Wait till LEDs stop flashing.
7. Plug in your DS3 to USB.
8. Wait a few seconds.
9. Unplug your DS3 from USB again.
10. Wait for around 20 seconds.
11. Post the ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log again.

Edit : Added your onboard adapter hardware id, see Post #301
(02-11-2013, 08:32 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @shamnex: I don't see the Bluetooth threads (HCI & L2CAP) starting in the service log.

Can you do the following (don't run ScpServer.exe) :-
1. Plug in your BTH Dongle & DS3 to USB.
2. Run ScpDriver.exe
3. Click Uninstall.
4. Click Install. (reboot if you see "Install Succeeded. [Reboot Required]")
5. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
6. Wait till LEDs stop flashing.
7. Plug in your DS3 to USB.
8. Wait a few seconds.
9. Unplug your DS3 from USB again.
10. Wait for around 20 seconds.
11. Post the ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log again.

I also like to note that at step 6 ....after the 4 leds stopped flashing, then only 1 started flashing as if it were connected , it flashes slowly and didnt stop until i decided to jump to step 7.

Attached Files
.zip   logs.zip (Size: 3,93 KB / Downloads: 277)
Thanks man, finally working with my on board bluetooth device, you rock man. Keep up the good work.