XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Hello Scarlet, many thanks for the excellent work you've done on this project!

I'd like to submit another Bluetooth dongle to add to the pile:
USB\VID_046D&PID_C709

For anyone interested this is the dongle that comes with Logitech's DiNovo mini.

Sponsored links

@garetjax: added your hardware id, see Post #301.

You are aware that you must dedicate the Dongle to DS3 use, and your Logitech DiNovo mini may no longer work?
(02-21-2013, 08:57 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @garetjax: added your hardware id, see Post #301.

You are aware that you must dedicate the Dongle to DS3 use, and your Logitech DiNovo mini may no longer work?

Yes, I'm aware. This is mostly to test out whether this is going to work or not at all on my system (since I have the dongle handy already). If the DS3 works and can't share then I will probably opt for a new dongle so both can be happy at the same time. In the meantime, it's a media pc setup, so the dinovo is mostly unneeded anyway (and I have spare wired peripherals too).

Thanks for the work again, as others have said you are blazingly fast!
Thanks Scarlet, but if I use BT21 asus (id USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2148), the controller and BT is working fine. its not problem with your say : not a genuine Sony DS3 [PLAYSTATION®Conteroller-ghic], the drivers do not support non-genuine DS3s.
And I have some problem with another BT, if I unplug the usb, the controller seems not working with BT. ID USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001 USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_4839

like this :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@donijokay: which version are you using? update to the 0.7.0.96 version on Post #301 if you are using a pre-beta version.
yes, Im using the lastest version 0.7.0.96
@donijokay: should look similar to screenshot running ScpServer. Your screenshot log entries look like before I added support for Rev A1 / B1. (PSM [01] Channel)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Alright. Got rid of the blue screens, and now the controller works great. There is one small thing that you might be able to help with though. I know this is a failing of the drivers for the X360 controllers, but is there any way to separate the Z axis? The axis used for the triggers? If both triggers are held down, the Z Axis reads as if neither are pressed.
@Ashnal: the Z-axis mapping is only for DInput, triggers each have their own axis in XInput. It's not something I can change.

Good to hear you got the BSODs fixed Smile
(02-22-2013, 05:20 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Ashnal: the Z-axis mapping is only for DInput, triggers each have their own axis in XInput. It's not something I can change.

Good to hear you got the BSODs fixed Smile

I too would like something done about this (I have a fair amount of games that are Dinput only). Can this be done by exposing the controller as a separate Dinput device?

Good job on the Xinput support though, can't test bluethooth because I don't have an adapter yet.