XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@weberto: added your hardware id, see Post #639.

You'll need to update to 0.8.0.100 if you have 0.7.0.96 installed. Not sure how it will go on your device, please let me know.

Sponsored links

I installed the latest update but I can't get my controller working with anything and I have no idea what could possibly be wrong. Is there a way I can be helped out?
The controller is detected. I know this much.
@Feather: please state the version you have installed, your OS and whether 32 or 64 bit. If your using the Beta or Release Candidate drivers, zip up the ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log and add as an attachment.
Windows 7 64 Bit
Release Candidate

.rar   Logs.rar (Size: 1,19 KB / Downloads: 279)
@Feather: is your DS3 paired to a PS3? If so can you power off your PS3.

Can you run these tests -
1. Make sure your DS3 is connected by USB, reboot your machine.
2. Unplug from USB.
3. Wait 30 seconds.
4. Plug back in to USB.
5. Wait 30 seconds.
6. Unplug from USB.
7. Wait 30 seconds.
8. Plug back in to USB.
9. Zip up ScpService.log and post as an attachment.
i dont have ps3 console.but before i used motioninjoy,vibration works but after 2 days it doesnt, does i uninstalled mj.i dont have bluetooth dongle.i used my ps3 controller via usb direct.
can you add this hardware ids:USB\VID_054C&PID_0268
@jhun23: I think rumble is broken inside your DS3.

USB\VID_054C&PID_0268 is the DS3 hardware id, the hardware id's people have been asking to add are for Bluetooth Dongles.
I found what the issue is. There are still traces of motioninjoy in my registry. I tried deleting them, but it always says "cannot delete all specified values". After searching this issue in Google, nothing has worked.