XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(04-04-2013, 11:36 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @KrossX: yeah, buttons are marked as pressed by the controller (both bit-fields & pressure fields are provided in reports). They appear to be pressed with any non-zero pressure applied, although it is very hard to apply 1/255 pressure by hand.

Oh well, there goes the idea of snappy buttons. Sad
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

You should create a Google Code page for this project if you haven't already. Also thank you for making this, no more of this dodgy motionjoy crap.
Scarlett, i have this adapter : "atheros bluetooth AR3012 bluetooth 4.0", could you add support on the next rev. pls.

USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3004&REV_0001
USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3004

Thanks!!
Can you please add this adapter on the next rev. pls

USB\VID_0489&PID_E011&REV_0861
USB\VID_0489&PID_E011

Thank you

EDIT:I see it's already in the supported Hardware ids. Will try change the setting again.

EDIT 2: I can use the DS3 by USB. By it never get it to work by Bluetooth. I can see the DS3 try to connect to the server from the log. But I do not know why it can't. It will retry if I push the PS button when the light off, but it still will not connect. There's a log attached here. Thank you

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 2,53 KB / Downloads: 250)
Is Scarlet still running techsupport? I'm having issues with this tool that I'm pressing to get closed.

I'm trying to get DInput working, using XInput-Wrapper-SCP-2.2.1.88 from post#1.
I'm not sure how much information I need to give;
I'm running Windows 7 64-bit and have installed the latest drivers for Xbox 360 controller for Windows.

Right now, I have nothing showing up as an Xbox360 controller in my devices and printers, even with SCPUser.exe running, 32 or 64.
A program i'm trying play with Dinput is only working off of the PLAYSTATION® 3 Controller.
I'm attaching an image for reference.

The big issue with this is that I need Analog Triggers for this game, not digital. And it needs DInput.

I can use the controller fine for a game like DMC4 by putting the XinputDLL into the games directory. Analog triggers and all.

I want to know what fix I may need to use analog triggers with my DS3 via DInput.
Hopefully this is enough information.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Tsume90: the BTH drivers only work with official Sony controllers.

@mikeveli20: the drivers retain the controller in a Reserved state when the controller is disconnected. This is to facilitate seamless switchover from BTH -> USB and USB -> BTH without interrupting any game in progress.

@Victorm1: your hardware ids are already included (via USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001 - first id in the list), see Post #639.

@esper: added your hardware id, see Post #639.

@aeighwoupe: your controller is not responding to the Service Channel Request.

This would tend to indicate that the controller is not a genuine Sony controller.

@WhiskeyGoGo: the filter driver from Post #1 does not support Analog Triggers for DInput.

Use the drivers from Post #639, which support native X360 XInput/DInput, which will resolve your issues.
Man, I can't say I could be such a kind and helpful person in your position. It works perfect! Thank you.
Hey your Drivers are great i had no problems installing them in USB and Bluetooth with the Microsoft drivers on Win7 x64

Scarlet.Crush can you help me out here?

So i got curios and checked if Masahiko Morii Xbox 360 controller Drivers worked, and they did!!!, i like those drivers more because i can map all the buttons including the guide button to anything

But then i realized that when i tried to shutdown the computer it just got stuck, this didn't happen to me using the Microsoft drivers

After doing testing i realized that if i don't connect the controller trough USB or Bluetooth i can shutdown fine, so i tried connecting the controller then disconnecting it and closing the service but it got stuck at shutdown anyway

After more testing i found that if i don't install the Bluetooth driver shutdown works

More clear:

Installing Masahiko Morii Drivers

If the Bluetooth drivers are installed and i connect the controller using either Bluetooth or USB, the computer gets stuck at shutdown

If the Bluetooth drivers are installed and i don't connect the controller in any way the computer shutdowns fine

If the Bluetooth drivers are NOT installed and i connect the controller by USB, the computer shutdowns fine

These are the drivers i am talking about
http://ledyba.org/bkup/xbox360driver/x360c/index.html

Just before installing them make a restore point because for uninstalling them is required to remove some registries and files manually, also i remove the official drivers before installing them to avoid conflicts

To install put the drivers in a folder you want them and select the controller proprieties in the device manager and select update and use disk and select the inf included in the drivers

Hope you can help me out
Sorry for the bad English
Thanks
I'd appreciate support for an internal adapter: Intel® Centrino® Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 + High Speed Adapter.
Quote:USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA&REV_7869
USB\VID_8087&PID_07DA
I tried adding it to the list of devices in the config file, but it didn't work.
(04-08-2013, 12:23 AM)jramon Wrote: Hey your Drivers are great i had no problems installing them in USB and Bluetooth with the Microsoft drivers on Win7 x64

Scarlet.Crush can you help me out here?

So i got curios and checked if Masahiko Morii Xbox 360 controller Drivers worked, and they did!!!, i like those drivers more because i can map all the buttons including the guide button to anything

But then i realized that when i tried to shutdown the computer it just got stuck, this didn't happen to me using the Microsoft drivers

After doing testing i realized that if i don't connect the controller trough USB or Bluetooth i can shutdown fine, so i tried connecting the controller then disconnecting it and closing the service but it got stuck at shutdown anyway

After more testing i found that if i don't install the Bluetooth driver shutdown works

More clear:

Installing Masahiko Morii Drivers

If the Bluetooth drivers are installed and i connect the controller using either Bluetooth or USB, the computer gets stuck at shutdown

If the Bluetooth drivers are installed and i don't connect the controller in any way the computer shutdowns fine

If the Bluetooth drivers are NOT installed and i connect the controller by USB, the computer shutdowns fine

These are the drivers i am talking about
http://ledyba.org/bkup/xbox360driver/x360c/index.html

Just before installing them make a restore point because for uninstalling them is required to remove some registries and files manually, also i remove the official drivers before installing them to avoid conflicts

To install put the drivers in a folder you want them and select the controller proprieties in the device manager and select update and use disk and select the inf included in the drivers

Hope you can help me out
Sorry for the bad English
Thanks

I'd say be careful with these drivers. I tried them long before stumbling across Scarlet's, and they ended up screwing up my controller so bad I couldn't properly use it again. Hence why he mentions creating a system restore, because even uninstalling didn't remove it properly. Not even sure what I ended up doing, but it was probably drastic lol. I think it was before I upgraded to windows 8 so I probably just did a clean install. I'm just giving a heads up for anyone willing to try then because for me personally, those drivers didn't work.