XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
@Excelsis: Now that 1.0.0.103 has been released I'm considering what to implement for future versions.

The biggest issue with X360 controllers is their handling of Triggers in DInput - they are both mapped to the Z axis (Z-,Z+) so only one can be active, and not usable as buttons in most DInput games.

What I'm thinking of doing is making the Virtual Bus capable of handling 3 device types, and being able to switch between them from ScpMonitor.
1. X360 Profile (current implementation).
2. DInput pad with Triggers mapped to separate axis (Z, Rz).
3. DInput pad with Triggers mapped to buttons.

I'm also going to be looking into supporting the PS3 BD Remote Control as a Keyboard/Mouse device. This will require a button mapping feature, which could be leveraged for use with pads (possibly including motion controls).

@Ocitda: right-click on the directory and select Properties, select the Security tab. In the list of users select SYSTEM, if the permissions list does not contain Full Control or has Write ticked in the Deny column - click Edit and change.

Sponsored links

(05-06-2013, 01:56 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @Ocitda: right-click on the directory and select Properties, select the Security tab. In the list of users select SYSTEM, if the permissions list does not contain Full Control or has Write ticked in the Deny column - click Edit and change.

Just do it.TIA.Ocitda
@Scarlet.Crush: Awesome! Sounds pretty much like the perfect set up.

I've actually been messing around with my BD remote, sadly motioninjoy is... well the crap we all know and the only alternatives I've found doesn't allow me to use both my controller and remote at the same time.

Really looking forward to this now. Biggrin
(05-06-2013, 12:17 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Release Version of SCP-Driver-Package has been posted - see Post #1.

Changes from 0.8.0.100
Virtual Bus - FIX validation of URB_FUNCTION_SELECT_CONFIGURATION size on X86 systems.
ScpControl - FIX check if Suspended before processing Notification events.
ScpControl - ADD support for USB Disconnect with L1+R1+PS for removal w/o starting paired PS3.
ScpControl - MOD decreased the flash frequency while charging on USB.
ScpDriver - ADD Force Install option.
ScpDriver - ADD WIN8 and DEFAULT configurations.
ScpMonitor - TWEAK saving of Form position and visibility.

Update from 0.8.0.100
1. Run ScpDriver.
2. Click Uninstall.
3. Delete contents of your Install directory.
4. Follow New Install instructions.

@Ocitda: the only way I could replicate your issue was by removing Write permissions on the ScpServer\bin directory to the SYSTEM account. Can you grant Full Control to SYSTEM for this directory. [Also update to SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.0.0.103]

@Kakdum3:
@xxletheanxx:

update to SCP-DS3-Driver-Package-1.0.0.103, the Filter Driver is no longer supported. The Driver package does not require BTH, runs fine on USB only and provides enhanced XInput support.

will try thanks
(05-06-2013, 01:56 AM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: Now that 1.0.0.103 has been released I'm considering what to implement for future versions.

Motion sensors information as additional fields in pressure-sensitive extension interface, please.
(05-06-2013, 06:27 AM)xxletheanxx Wrote: will try thanks

so after about 20hrs of messing with this I am done. I can't get lilipad to recognize the controller and it still randomly disconnects about every few seconds.....I am so frustrated.
@xxletheanxx: it sounds like your controller is having issues on USB.

Possible causes -
1. Controller has "locked up" - sometimes a genuine DS3 can exhibit strange behaviour, a pinhole reset will usually fix this.
2. Dodgy USB Port / Cable - try to verify using another USB device (pendrive / printer / phone / other cable), ensure it is a USB 2.0 port.
thanks for this, so much better than motioninjoy and a LOT less hassle.
(05-02-2013, 09:18 PM)Scarlet.Crush Wrote: @king_dick:
@hugo19941994:

added your hardware ids, see Post #639.

Thanks! It works perfectly. Much much beter than MotionInJoy and it now works with my built-in bluetooth emitter. Do you accept donations?

Thanks again!
@Scarlet.Crush Download latest version here on first post is dead Tongue Just a heads up
[Image: newsig.jpg]