XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I have a curious bug to report. Remember how, originally, the SCP drivers required an Xinput.dll to function, and eventually you fixed that? Well, without the Xinput.dll file, it does something odd from time to time. Normally, it shows up as Xinput0. But sometimes, for no apparently reason, games think it's Xinput1. This confuses poor Dolphin quite a bit, but it can be easily solve there. But in other emulators that are more sensitive, it could be a bit of a pain. Putting your Xinput.dll back in of course solves it, but still... Figured you'd like to know. And yes, SCP Monitor only displays one controller connected, and it is shown as controller 1.
Windows 7 x64 | Core i5 3570K @ 4.7ghz | nVidia Geforce GTX 760 | 8GB (2x4GB) Crucial Ballistax DDR3-1600 ram | Asus Xonar Essence STX | Logitech G500

Sponsored links

(04-04-2013, 07:55 AM)AndiJ Wrote: @ Scarlet,
I have a problem, to connect the DS3 sticks, sticks detected as xbox controler,
HW ID Buletoohth
USB \ VID_0A12 & PID_0001 & REV_0134
USB \ VID_0A12 & PID_0001

but can't do without cable (wireless), the message "00000000 bth none", to more clearly, u can see screen shots..

please help me about solution in this problem? tx

I am having this exact problem, everything seems fine, until I unplug usb, then it goes from usb to reserved to BTH 00000000 none. I have the most recent drivers (5-5-13) as I just installed it this evening.

I even have the same HW id.

my HCI and LMP vrs. show up as 3.3164
EDIT: Never mind.. Just found out that there is an updated version of the tool. Downloaded it from post #1 and now it works fine.

Hi again. Does the ScpPair-Tool still work for anyone with the latest drivers? Every time I try to launch it I get this message: [Image: Capture-7.png]
@fr0stdude: is your WLAN adapter USB based?

Can you do the following -

1. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
2. Restart the Service (or reboot your PC).
3. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
4. Wait 30 seconds.
5. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
6. Wait 30 seconds.
7. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
8. Wait 30 seconds.
9. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
10. Wait 30 seconds.
11. Zip up your ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log and post as an attachment.

@MaJor: hmm ... odd. Ultimately it's the XInput subsystem that decides the controller id that is presented to a game, when you use the XInput1_3.dll wrapper this is overridden since it takes a direct DS3 feed from the service.

You can use bin\Win32\ScpUser.exe to view XInput only feed by renaming the bin\Win32\XInput1_3.dll wrapper (to something like _XInput1_3.dll). If you could attempt to recreate in Dolphin, then fire up ScpUser to see the XInput pad assignments and report back.

@bdittie: some early REVs of the CSR chip report that they support EDR but don't fully support it.

Can you do the following -

1. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
2. Restart the Service (or reboot your PC).
3. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
4. Wait 30 seconds.
5. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
6. Wait 30 seconds.
7. Plugin your DS3 to USB.
8. Wait 30 seconds.
9. Unplug your DS3 from USB.
10. Wait 30 seconds.
11. Zip up your ScpDriver.log and ScpService.log and post as an attachment.
Yes I am using a USB Based adapter. These are the logs from reconnecting through the USB Cable.
@fr0stdude: certainly looks like your USB cable is dodgy, only solution for that is to replace it. Have you tried verifying it with another USB device (phone, camera, etc) ?.

Regarding your dongles : make sure they are connected on USB 2.0 ports (or USB 3.0). It sounds like they are on USB 1.1 on the same hub. USB 1.1 has 12 mb/s bandwidth shared between devices on a hub, USB 2.0 has 480 mb/s. I'm guessing your WLAN dongle is not being allocated sufficient bandwidth when both dongles are plugged in.
I looked at my Motherboard and Case manual and I actually do not have USB 1.1, only USB 2.0. As for the USB Cable it charges the DS3 fine and it works with Motioninjoy. I've tried everything xD
@fr0stdude: Your controller is not responding to a BD_Addr read or Start command when on USB. This usually means one of the following -

1. Not a genuine Sony DS3.
2. DS3 has "locked up" - try a pinhole reset.
3. Dodgy USB Port/Cable - try a different Port/Cable.

Can you check the Speed and Bandwidth allocation when both dongles are plugged in. In Device Manager, View -> Devices by connection, expand ACPI x64-based PC till you find dongles. Right-click the hub they are connected to and select Properties -> Advanced. (see screenshot).

Other possibility is that the Bluetooth Radio signal is causing interference with your WLAN. Separate the dongles physically as much as possible, don't have them connected side by side.
Alright so first of all, thanks for your time. ((:

The pin reset fixed the USB Cable problem. The adapter problem was fixed by actually separating them. I had figured that since they both use the 2.4 band it would be wise to separate them. For some reason that didn't work when I first tried it; but it works fine now. Once again thanks for your time.
Have anyone noticed that DS3 didn't vibrate perfectly right with SCP?