XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
Using the latest version of the driver package (no bluetooth) with a genuine DS3. Everything works as it should (thanks!) - except LilyPad. Not in the DS3 native mode, however. Works fine in the XInput mode, though. Is this supposed to be the case? It should be noted that it did work in DS3 mode with the older XInput Wrapper.

Sponsored links

I am planning to buy Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Xbox 360 pads and I would like to ask if it wont interfere with SCP drivers for DS3 pads? Is there a limit for pads in Xbox 360 Controller Drivers?

Basically, my setup would be the following:
- three original DS3 pads connected at the same time to SCP drivers by bluetooth
- two original wireless Xbox 360 pads connected to Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver

My goal is to use all these 5 pads at the same time. Maximum for SCP drivers is four DS3 pads and maximum for X360 Wireless Receiver is also four (it would mean I could have eight pads for multiplayer), but I am not sure if there wont be any interference between each other.

Thank you for the answer.
Hey guys. I've been using MotionJoy to use my PS3 controller to play FFXI on this laptop. However, from the research I've done and from some experiences, I've come to think that MJ is causing BSOD on my laptop and it's really driving me nuts. Now, I basically no nothing about any of this kind of stuff... I wanted to download this because I've heard that its a great program and I'm hoping It'll fix my issue >< However, I don't even now where to start lol. I'm not sure how to unpack the archive which is step 2, or how I'm supposed to open up this program or anything. All I've done is make a folder within Program Files called Scarlet.Crush Productions (idk?) and moved the file that got installed into that folder. I've tried opening it with various programs (notepad, adobe reader) not that I was expecting any to work, but I thought I'd give it a shot. So, I don't really know what to do or where to start or how to do anything, and Google isn't helping at all. So if anyone could lead me in the right direction it'd be really appreciated. I'm sure it's just something stupid I'm missing to do, I know basically the basics of how to get around on the computer, but nothing really past that... I'm on Windows Vista btw ^^;
DUDE U'RE AWESOME, i can now actually play with my new DS3 flawlessly with this software after fiddling with motioninjoy for 3 days now (1 problem after another), thank God i found this thread, i registered just to thank u. 5 stars man!!! I'll share this link everywhere.
(05-28-2013, 04:05 AM)DragonKing Wrote: Hey guys. I've been using MotionJoy to use my PS3 controller to play FFXI on this laptop. However, from the research I've done and from some experiences, I've come to think that MJ is causing BSOD on my laptop and it's really driving me nuts. Now, I basically no nothing about any of this kind of stuff... I wanted to download this because I've heard that its a great program and I'm hoping It'll fix my issue >< However, I don't even now where to start lol. I'm not sure how to unpack the archive which is step 2, or how I'm supposed to open up this program or anything. All I've done is make a folder within Program Files called Scarlet.Crush Productions (idk?) and moved the file that got installed into that folder. I've tried opening it with various programs (notepad, adobe reader) not that I was expecting any to work, but I thought I'd give it a shot. So, I don't really know what to do or where to start or how to do anything, and Google isn't helping at all. So if anyone could lead me in the right direction it'd be really appreciated. I'm sure it's just something stupid I'm missing to do, I know basically the basics of how to get around on the computer, but nothing really past that... I'm on Windows Vista btw ^^;

I think u're confused so i'll try to help u with the parts i think u're confused with. (assuming u've plugged in ur DS3 controller)

1. Assuming u've already downloaded the file (lets call it SCDS3), and assuming u've plugged in the controller, start from step 2.
2. Now go to Program files and make a folder named 'Scarlet.Crush Productions'
3. U need Winrar or winzip to unpack this SCDS3. (to get winrar type 'download winrar' on google, its free)
4. Now open SCDS3 with winrar and extract anywhere but remember the path where u extracted.
5. Go to the path where u extracted, now look for 'bin' folder inside it and copy the folder.
6. Paste to 'Scarlet.Crush Productions' (u made this folder in step 2)
7. Open that 'bin' folder from there (Scarlet.Crush Productions) and open 'Scpdriver'.

Then install and exit when finished, thats all, it should work now.
!!!BUG REPORT!!!
Thanks for a great driver Scarlet.Crush! It is much better than Motionjoy. I noticed one bug in bluetooth. After disabling by L1 + R1 + PS gamepad turn on again only in the second time (I need to click ps button twice time). I hope you correct this error.
So I haven't really ever used a PS3 controller with my pc besides with motionjoy and that was while connected to USB. Lately I've been using this awesome program and the controllers battery ran out while playing some RE:Revelations. I have two controllers, but when I plugged the second one in, it assigned it to be player 2. Which is awesome, but I had hoped it was gonna make it Controller 1. Is there a way to do that manually? It's really awesome that your program allows for 4 simultaneous controllers over bluetooth, so this is in no way a complaint. Thanks for any help in advance
Scarlet, after I bought the receiver for the Xbox controller, I might have found out what is the problem, LOL

The Xbox controller didn't work at first. I found out that after installing the drivers form Microsoft, I needed to reboot the PC in order to make it work, and that is something I wasn't doing when I was trying to make my PC recognize my DS3. I was rebooting only after running the ScpDriver, an that might be messing the setup somehow. Also, I was checking the "Force install" option, and I'm using Windows 7

I'm not sure how important these details may be so that your software would not work on my PC, then I decided to give it a try on my notebook, where I never connected a pad before. After doing right what I was doing wrong (what I mentioned above), it worked, without having to reboot again (after running the Server). It recognizes the DS3 as an Xbox controller and the Monitor says there is a pad connected. I'm still not being able to configure the keys, but getting it to work is already a victory for me lol. And I'm not gonna use a pad on the notebook, I was just making a test with your software

I think that the part about rebooting the system after the installation of the Microsoft drivers might be important. I hope this helps you when you need to help someone in the future with a similar problem
For future reference. I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit. I had to tick Force Install in order to get bluetooth to work. No idea why. But I did.
I'm having issues getting this to work with bluetooth. It says I need minimum of BT 2.0 and EDR. I'm don't know much about bluetooth, so does anyone know if just a bluetooth 4.0 would work?