XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(07-20-2013, 01:19 AM)Merzbro Wrote: I managed to solve my issue by using the "force install" option, that way the bluetooth driver gets installed.

This tool works great.
Using force install didn't fix that for me on Win 8 x64.

Sponsored links

hello
the scpdriver was succesfully installed on my win 8 x64 pc, and i can connect my ds3 to pc wireless. the host address is 00:00:00:00:00:00 after reboot pc and can't connect my ds3. how to fix this?
Bluetooth isn't working
When I run SCPUser.exe the vibration testing works, but the analog sticks and triggers receive no input. Something I noticed is, when I unplug it, under devices, PLAYSTATION®3 Controller disappears.
Wired works perfectly fine.
[Image: UAdSomM.png]
Having issues with the Bluetooth drivers. My dongle is on the list of supported HID's, and everything appears to have installed correctly from the logs, but the controller's always default their connection to my PS3 instead of the dongle. When wired everything works perfectly fine, rumble, buttons, sticks, even the LED player numbers. I've restarted the service and plugged/unplugged the controller a few times for the log here. My dongle is 4.0 + EDR compatible, I know this for a certainty, and the dongle itself is not faulty as it connects just fine to other devices.

Attached Files
.rar   DS3 SCP logs.rar (Size: 1,32 KB / Downloads: 223)
Is this program working with connecting DS3 to pc with usb cable without bluetooth dongles. I tried but after i replug my ds3 4 leds blink for a while then they turn off completely. Motionjoy works but crashes after a while so i cant use it for more than 20-30 minutes. I hoped this would work.
I have an interesting issue, is there any way to get the bluetooth functionality with a DS3 working without ever plugging the controller in via USB? I have another laptop with broken USB ports, but functioning everything else. Would some clever driver-hackary get something like that to work?
Can anybody recommend a dongle that works flawlessly with this?
Samyrius, I've had no trouble at all with my Asus USB-BT211. I would definitely recommend it.
Hey, everybody! First off, hello! Now to the meat of this reply. I downloaded SCP, installed it, rebooted drivers, and the PS3 controller ( It's wired ) isn't showing up in the controller list on SCP Users. Here is my log: SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [7/23/2013 1:41:39 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 8 (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected WIN8 configuration.

SUCCESS - Virtual Bus Created
INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\ScpVBus.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\BthWinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)
INFO - No matching devices found in INF "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf" on the Machine.
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0xE000020B)
INFO - SCP DS3 Service Started.

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
SCP DS3 Service
Bus Device
Bus Driver

~~~~~

Now, it was plugged in during install, before install, and still is now. I'm going on a trip soon and want to use this controller for emulation, since I got it pretty cheap. Advice?

~~~~~
EDIT
~~~~~
So, if it helps, my controller is this. ( Note, this is a walmart link... One of the few links I could find that accurately described the product. I'm NOT advertising. ) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Snakebyte-PS3-...3/21063198
(07-23-2013, 09:05 AM)Firestar1161 Wrote: So, if it helps, my controller is this. ( Note, this is a walmart link... One of the few links I could find that accurately described the product. I'm NOT advertising. ) http://www.walmart.com/ip/Snakebyte-PS3-...3/21063198

This wrapper only works with official sony DS3's or SA's, no 3rd party controllers. It's in the OP.