XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(07-23-2013, 11:19 AM)CrunchyFrog09 Wrote: This wrapper only works with official sony DS3's or SA's, no 3rd party controllers. It's in the OP.

I apologize :3 Thank you very much.

Sponsored links

Whenever a program tries to vibrate the controller, the controller's input stops being read and it vibrates endlessly. I am using it wired with USB, and I have to disconnect and reconnect the controller. Is there anyway to fix this?
(07-23-2013, 08:46 AM)Tetsuo3K Wrote: Samyrius, I've had no trouble at all with my Asus USB-BT211. I would definitely recommend it.

Thanks. The only reason I've hesitated so far with that one is because according to this post and this post, Scarlet.Crush doesn't recommend it, due to the driver install required and the bright indicator light.

However, out of the four dongles he listed here, the Asus BT211 is the only one I can find on Amazon US.
(05-06-2013, 06:52 PM)xxletheanxx Wrote: so after about 20hrs of messing with this I am done. I can't get lilipad to recognize the controller and it still randomly disconnects about every few seconds.....I am so frustrated.

First off I keep having the same problem. I tried the pin thing and multiple USB ports. Same thing.

Secondly When I try to install ScpDriver.exe it only installs the USB driver and not SCP Service or the Bus Device/Driver. Although, when I check the Force Install box, then it installs Bus Device/Driver.

Please advise. As Id rather not go back to MotioninJoy.

Here's my log after a fresh install with bt unchecked
SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [7/23/2013 9:15:35 AM]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64)
Selected WIN7 configuration.

INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x103)
INFO - ENTER: DriverPackageInstallW
INFO - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO - Installation was successful.
INFO - Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' already has 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf' installed on it.
INFO - Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' already has 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_neutral_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf' installed on it.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW (0x0)

Install Succeeded.

-- Install Summary --
DS3 USB Driver
Could this device be added to the cert please? Smile
USB\VID_050D&PID_0121
It's a belkin bluetooth USB dongle

It auto loads the windows bluetooth driver so I think it should work right off the bat.
I added it to the inf but then I realized it has to also be in the security catalog which must be signed :/
(07-23-2013, 04:53 PM)Samyrius Wrote: Scarlet.Crush doesn't recommend it, due to the driver install required and the bright indicator light.

I hadn't noticed the LED myself, I have mine plugged into a USB 1.1 port on the back of my keyboard. The driver install is painless, in fact I completely forgot the process after I got everything working. Your mileage may vary, obviously, but like I said I have had no trouble at all.
(07-23-2013, 11:27 PM)Tetsuo3K Wrote: I hadn't noticed the LED myself, I have mine plugged into a USB 1.1 port on the back of my keyboard. The driver install is painless, in fact I completely forgot the process after I got everything working. Your mileage may vary, obviously, but like I said I have had no trouble at all.

Thanks, I'll go ahead and give it a try.
On the USB with the device ID I listed above the light is always on bright blue anyway so it wont make much difference?
well now I feel like a doofus. For anyone having similar issues with bluetooth being the nly nonfunctioning thing in the wrapper, I forgot to do the BTH update. Works perfectly now, no issues, syncing, resyncing to ps3, and resyncing back to my PC.
(07-24-2013, 10:20 PM)CrunchyFrog09 Wrote: well now I feel like a doofus. For anyone having similar issues with bluetooth being the nly nonfunctioning thing in the wrapper, I forgot to do the BTH update. Works perfectly now, no issues, syncing, resyncing to ps3, and resyncing back to my PC.

I am having this issue. What do you mean BTH update?

[EDIT] Ah, I think you're referring to the update package. Guess that won't do anything for me since my dongle HID seems to be in the initial list.