XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
I've been using this and it's great, but I have one issue that's been bugging me. When my DS3 disconnects from the service (typically from the 10 minute timeout), the DS3 will not pair again with the service. When I check SCP Monitor, it says that Pad 1 is still occupied. Stopping and starting the service does not fix the issue, only a system restart. It would be great if the service had an option to disconnect a pad after a certain amount of activity, or just a button to disconnect the pad. Thanks so much, this thing is great!

Sponsored links

Hello, I've been having troubles installing XInput on my Windows 7 PC. What's funny is I was able to install XInput Wrapper on my laptop that I had just installed and uninstalled Motioninjoy on, after experiencing 2 BSODs. I've been trying to install the Wrapper on this PC, without much success, until I tried on my laptop. What I saw happen was during the installation, it asked to me to okay some drivers to be installed, and then after, a 360 controller for PC showed up in Devices and Printers. Only one time has it asked to install drivers with the prompt on this PC, and I've never seen a 360 controller show up. I've been installing and uninstalling the 360 Driver for Windows 7 64-bit that gets linked to in the OP, after every failed install of XInput Wrapper, and reinstalling before trying again. I've only recently found out some more remnants of Motioninjoy to get rid of, and it still didn't help XInput to install. I run everything as admin, I've tried force installing, I have no clue what to do next. Hopefully, after I get some sleep, I'll get more ideas, but I really doubt it. Can anyone help me out?
hi pro you are awesome it's works fine with me but stile want use ds3 via Bluetooth so mine bt hardware id is USB\VID_8086&PID_0189 .
THANKS and i hope you develop this to official software and establish it .
sorry Biggrin i didn't see it before it's already there in updates thanks .
but another thing i cant pair DS3 via BTH however it looks as connected because the LED is on ,and i cant open ScpServer.exe or ScpPair.exe to connect it.
plz see the screenshots attached .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

so is the latest version on the front page ?
(08-04-2013, 08:03 PM)mikezilla2 Wrote: so is the latest version on the front page ?

yes
Hello everyone. First of all, thanks for your work Scarlet.Crush, it's great to just plug in the DS3 and it just works.

But I'm having problems with my bluetooth dongles. The first one, USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_1989 , the driver installs but in the SCPMonitor it says BTH-00000000 None, but rumble works.

The second one, USB\VID_050D&PID_065A&REV_0112 , the driver doesn't even install and I downloaded update 17.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Log for the second dongle

Code:
SCP Bluetooth Driver Installer 1.0.0.103 [05/08/2013 03:36:57]

Detected - Microsoft Windows 8 (6.2.9200.0 AMD64)
Selected WIN8 configuration.

INFO    - ENTER:  DriverPackageInstallW
INFO    - Looking for Model Section [SCProductions.NTamd64]...
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\DS3\ScpServer\bin\System\ScpVBus.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "root\ScpVBus" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\scpvbus.inf_amd64_21ca245c0e23d7a5\scpvbus.inf".
INFO    - Will force install because driver is not better and force flag is set.
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0xE000020B)
INFO    - Installing INF file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\DS3\ScpServer\bin\System\Ds3WinUsb.inf' (Plug and Play).
INFO    - Installing devices with Id "USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100" using INF "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ds3winusb.inf_amd64_15691982ca5c21ae\Ds3WinUsb.inf".
INFO    - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
SUCCESS - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
INFO    - Installation was successful.
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' for reinstall on next plug-in.
INFO    - Marked Phantom Device with Hardware/Compatible Id 'USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100' for reinstall on next plug-in.
SUCCESS - Install completed
INFO    - RETURN: DriverPackageInstallW  (0x0)

Install Succeeded. [Reboot Required]

-- Install Summary --
Bus Driver
DS3 USB Driver
(08-03-2013, 04:34 AM)AzHP Wrote: I've been using this and it's great, but I have one issue that's been bugging me. When my DS3 disconnects from the service (typically from the 10 minute timeout), the DS3 will not pair again with the service. When I check SCP Monitor, it says that Pad 1 is still occupied. Stopping and starting the service does not fix the issue, only a system restart. It would be great if the service had an option to disconnect a pad after a certain amount of activity, or just a button to disconnect the pad. Thanks so much, this thing is great!
I've been having this same exact problem as of late. It's becoming a nuisance to reboot my computer every time I want to use my DS3 as a DS3. In the meantime, I just switched drivers for my controller since the lilypad scp keeps disconnecting, but having to reconfigure all of my games will become a hassle shortly.
Scarlet could you help me about this problem, i always cannot connect to BT Sad
can you add my BT ID. Thanks

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190&REV_0681
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2190

Hey guys! I got my DS3 to work via USB but have not had any luck with my bluetooth dongle. I've followed the instructions to a T to no avail. Under SCP DS3 Monitor, the Host Address is showing Disconnected. A question... do all bluetooth dongles come with more than one hardware ID? When I check the Hardware IDs, I get the following listed:

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8&REV_0112
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8

The bottom one is listed in the "Supported" IDs. I'm a bit lost.

*Edit* Attaching log as it seems like that is needed. Hope I can get this situated. Cheers!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)