XInput Wrapper for DS3 and Play.com USB Dual DS2 Controller
(08-19-2013, 04:56 PM)Q-the-STORM Wrote: I'm started up pcsx2 (most recent SVN), 2 devices show up in lilypad that seem to react when I press buttons on my controller: "DX Controller (XBOX360 for Windows)" and "Xinput Pad 0"...
both seem to support the analog sticks, but both do not support pressure sensitive buttons... I need pressure sensitive buttons, what am I doing wrong?

Make sure you have copied the modified lilypad.dll from the ScpServer/bin/Win32 folder into PCSX2's plugin folder and xinput1_3.dll has been copied to the main folder with pcsx2.exe. Then select the new lilypad from the plugin/BIOS menu in PCSX2, and check the box beside Dual Shock 3 native mode.

Sponsored links

(08-09-2013, 05:48 PM)Polarathene Wrote: Closing in on 2 months without a post from the developer Scarlet.Crush, not sure when he'll return and how far back he'll go for responding to users so am linking back to my question/request.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...#pid305073

Basically my controller is not official but a common knockoff, seems to work perfectly but refuses to connect when paired over bluetooth due to the device name "PLAYSTATION®3Conteroller-ghic"(Conteroller is not a typo) not matching.

Is there anyway to change this on my controller so that it is accepted?
Is the source code for your driver open and available somewhere so that I could make the modification to the if statement myself for my own use?
If source code is not available is there any chance you could accept a string provided in a txt or xml file externally? Or a toggle/button to ignore the requirement to match device name?

Cheers, would really love to use this driver wirelessly, would pay/donate for device support if you like Smile

The source code is included in the 7z file with the driver package itself. I'm not sure what kind of license (if any) Scarlet releases it under, but personal use is always fine.
how to fix this error?
"This device cannot start. (Code 10)"
i already install x360 controller driver
(08-20-2013, 01:30 AM)Baal Wrote: Make sure you have copied the modified lilypad.dll from the ScpServer/bin/Win32 folder into PCSX2's plugin folder and xinput1_3.dll has been copied to the main folder with pcsx2.exe. Then select the new lilypad from the plugin/BIOS menu in PCSX2, and check the box beside Dual Shock 3 native mode.

Thanks, now it works!
I am having difficulty getting this to work via USB. I had MotionJoy installed previously, but I believe I have finally been able to get rid of all their drivers.

I plugged the controller in, let the default drivers install, then I ran SCP driver. My device manager now lists an Xbox360 controller with SCP drivers. When I run SCPUser, it says a controller is connected, however the buttons do nothing. The same thing is true if I try to calibrate the controller through "Devices and Printers" section in control panel.

I have tried several combinations of uninstall/reinstall/unplug/plug in. I am not sure what to do now. It's like it knows there is a controller in there but won't register any button presses. The controller worked through motionjoy previously.

I am running Windows 7 64bit, I have the latest xbox360 controller drivers as well. Any help would be extremely appreciated.

EDIT: Managed to solve my problem. I tried the pinhole reset after disconnecting the controller and then it worked.
How do I modify lilypad.dll?
Alright, Imma need some help.

I have two controllers, one with DS3 and one without. I'd like to use the DS3 one as my primary controller, yet the DS3-less one seems to have reserved the first slot. Can I change their slots, uninstall the controller or something?

Thanks in advance and SORRY if this has been resolved already.

EDIT: Nevermind, just reinstalled and it works. How silly of me not to think that!
I had the same issue, but reinstalling didn't work. After trying a lot of things it seems I had to "Force Install" (while it was already installed) which I didn't need to use before.

Is there an easier way to reset control numbering?
For the 2 posts above, I think you have to restart the service.
Would that have to be done in the Windows services window (services.msc)? I had stopped and restarted what ever is accessible in ScpServer.exe, that was the first thing I tried. You would think my first attempt to uninstall and reinstall the drivers would reset the service, no?